Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Looking for a Chavrusa

working hard

Post Sun, Aug 24 2014, 10:15 pm
I would like to brush up on my knowledge of Halacha. It has been years since I learned it in high school and I am finding that I have questions or did something that could have been done better. I need a motivation to actually learn something. I am looking to set up something similar to what my mother does. She has a phone chavrusa 3 times a week and they learn for 10-15 minutes each time. She does not have time for more. If this sounds like it can work for someone please PM me. I would like to start with Hilchos Shabbos in the kitchen. Anyone?

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Aug 24 2014, 10:19 pm
working hard wrote:
I would like to brush up on my knowledge of Halacha. It has been years since I learned it in high school and I am finding that I have questions or did something that could have been done better. I need a motivation to actually learn something. I am looking to set up something similar to what my mother does. She has a phone chavrusa 3 times a week and they learn for 10-15 minutes each time. She does not have time for more. If this sounds like it can work for someone please PM me. I would like to start with Hilchos Shabbos in the kitchen. Anyone?

I'm in!!! Is there a specific book you would like to learn from?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational