Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
An all-nighter at the airport

greenfire

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 8:07 am
so somehow my sis and my ds decided to stop at the ohel on the way to the airport ... and it was too late for my ds to get on the plane (cause he had luggage) ... so he spent the night at the airport ... learning mind you ... how he will be able to stay up tonight I do not know ... but wow - I'm exhausted just thinking about him at the airport 7:30 pm to 6:30 am ... I laughed myself to sleep wondering if I would have just stayed at the airport too at that age ... now fogedaboudit!!!

bashinda

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 8:18 am
there are somethings I just don't want to do anymore that I wouldn't have cared at all about when I was a teen. Poor guy though although hey it's good to go to the ohel especially if you're at JFK. I mean you're right there.

greenfire

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 8:23 am
it was laGuardia but same difference they're both on the belt parkway ... somewhere right Wink

greenfire

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 8:30 am
ah - he just called from the airport ... final destination Cleveland ... the nice thing is he can hop on a train which is just as quick if I drive all the way to the airport ... and I pick him up 5 min from home ...

Pickle Lady

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 9:38 am
greenfire wrote:
it was laGuardia but same difference they're both on the belt parkway ... somewhere right Wink

both in NY but not on the belt. JFK is closer

greenfire

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 9:55 am
I know but it is cheaper to get a flight that way ... and shows you what a nyer I am ... Wink grand central parkway, belt parkway ... same thing ... they're all connected ...

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 10:09 am
I have done that at Penn Station. never again.

Pickle Lady

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 10:11 am
chocolate moose wrote:
I have done that at Penn Station. never again.

yep me too...very uncomfortable but entertaining.

Pickle Lady

Post Tue, May 22 2007, 10:16 am
greenfire wrote:
I know but it is cheaper to get a flight that way ... and shows you what a nyer I am ... Wink grand central parkway, belt parkway ... same thing ... they're all connected ...

yeah the same as my husband... new york.. LA whats the difference they are all in the US according to my husband Very Happy

Its funny my aunt who lives in manhattan always likes to remind me that I DON'T live in NYC I live in a borough. so I say fine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics