Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Bas mitzva

french mummy

Post Sat, May 26 2007, 6:16 pm
We are plannign abas miztva and we would like ideas for a theme and a craft for the girls to take home.
Help

chocolate moose

Post Mon, May 28 2007, 11:48 am
what is your budget?

Ruchel

Post Mon, May 28 2007, 4:39 pm
mazal tov Rivka!!!

cindy324

Post Mon, May 28 2007, 8:17 pm
I just made one for my dd. we had a hawaiian luau themed party. I ordered all the decorations and supplies from Orientaltrading.com. I ordered kits for the girls to make their own lei necklaces with matching bracelets. They all loved it.

Seraph

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 5:01 am
If you want a low budget bas mitzva party, you could always do what I did for mine- food decorating. We got some books out of the library on food decorating (as in making swans out of apples, palm trees out of carrots and peppers, etc), taught the girls how to make certain things, supplied them with knives and various foods, and let them have fun. They had a blast!

greenfire

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 9:16 am
www.jewishcrafts.com

not sure if this is the one we ordered from ... but we bought a candle stick that we painted and hot glued ... and was FUN and useful ... they have other ideas as well ...

bandcm

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 8:01 pm
breslov wrote:
If you want a low budget bas mitzva party, you could always do what I did for mine- food decorating. We got some books out of the library on food decorating (as in making swans out of apples, palm trees out of carrots and peppers, etc), taught the girls how to make certain things, supplied them with knives and various foods, and let them have fun. They had a blast!

I like this idea!

Seraph

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 6:15 am
bandcm wrote:
breslov wrote:

I like this idea!

Thanks! Is it any suprise that I still love food decorating? That's why I picked it in the first place...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics