Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Hashgacha protis story

ohbaby!

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 11:26 am
Anyone has a nice story about making the write decision, choice.. or hashgacha protis?

im doing today a bat mitzva club... and I am talking about doing the right choices etc... any nice stories with 09/11... someone saved for choosing to do a mitzva... or any other story like that?

thank u!!

Mitzvahmom

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 11:29 am
my youngest's teacher has really done alot for us, so I had just finished knitting a shawl... My youngest, said who is that for.. I said I am really not sure yet.

My youngest said, can we give it to morah?

I said u know, I think that is a good idea..

when we gave it to her, she laughed, evidently just that past shabbos she was discussing how it would be so nice to have a shawl for cold shabbos nights...

livalittle

Post Sun, Oct 21 2007, 2:58 am
you can playthe chaim fogelman song to them, let them watch the hanoch teller video - do u believe in miracles - and great books to read stories from would be the small miracles series by yitta halberstam and judith(dont remem her last name) and if it's a lub. crowd, you can take soem stories from the book - excuse e are you jewish, by malka touger. g'luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics