Home

Sending relative M"M in Boston, MA

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


AOM




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Feb 26 2015, 3:22 pm
I have relatives in Boston that I'd like to send M'M to. Does anyone know of a place I can call that can deliver for me?

thx
Back to top

animeme




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Feb 26 2015, 3:33 pm
You can send through Oh Nuts or one of the tzedakah organizations like Keren Aniyem. They'll send anywhere.
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post  Thu, Oct 03 2019, 8:29 pm
yachadgifts.com
Back to top

Jewishfoodie




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 03 2019, 9:00 pm
LOL

Great timing!
Back to top

Wife1




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 03 2019, 9:54 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
LOL

Great timing!


Sure is now I can use a dose of chocolate
Back to top

iyar




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 03 2019, 9:57 pm
Someone is taking the whole Yom Ki-Purim concept very seriously.
Back to top

Jewishfoodie




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 03 2019, 9:59 pm
Wife1 wrote:
Sure is now I can use a dose of chocolate


Hold it...
Is there a time in your life when...meh..you don't need chocolate?!? I've never met that minute.. In.....years!!

Chocolate literally makes EVERYTHING better! (with the exception of grilled lamb chops or turkey burgers)
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 03 2019, 10:58 pm
Why people send mm for Rosh Hashana -specialty honey jars/fruit platters etc
Back to top

Jewishfoodie




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Oct 03 2019, 11:51 pm
The original poster, AOM, (Average Overworked Mom) has since gone on to build a Fortune 500 company, given birth to 3 sets of twins and moved to her own island where Purim is celebrated by sending people dinner reservations at fancy restaurants across the globe. Or something similar. Or not.
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Oct 04 2019, 1:57 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
The original poster, AOM, (Average Overworked Mom) has since gone on to build a Fortune 500 company, given birth to 3 sets of twins and moved to her own island where Purim is celebrated by sending people dinner reservations at fancy restaurants across the globe. Or something similar. Or not.

Totally
I’m here to vouch for her, as her husband you can take my word for it. And please, do send some m’m choc for my overworked wife. We’ll accept them for y’k And or succos, it’ll make me sooo happy as my wife is on a strict diet and so I can enjoy them while laughing her in the face reitzing her, cha cha cha LOL
Back to top

Jewishfoodie




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Oct 04 2019, 9:50 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Totally
I’m here to vouch for her, as her husband you can take my word for it. And please, do send some m’m choc for my overworked wife. We’ll accept them for y’k And or succos, it’ll make me sooo happy as my wife is on a strict diet and so I can enjoy them while laughing her in the face reitzing her, cha cha cha LOL

Haha! Someone hugged you! You might get reported for being a troll too! Makes me laugh..
Back to top

Surrendered




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Oct 04 2019, 10:01 am
👍you guys (pun intended) are cute!!!

Those old posts being brought back up out of the blue are hysterical!!!
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Oct 04 2019, 11:07 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Haha! Someone hugged you! You might get reported for being a troll too! Makes me laugh..

Oh gosh that was so inappropriate. I’ll have to report them for se*** abuse
Back to top

Squishy




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Oct 04 2019, 11:54 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Hold it...
Is there a time in your life when...meh..you don't need chocolate?!? I've never met that minute.. In.....years!!

Chocolate literally makes EVERYTHING better! (with the exception of grilled lamb chops or turkey burgers)


My heart is still recovering from the shock of the recent I don't like chocolate thread. Surprised

I put cocoa powder in with chopped Turkey meat to bring out a richer fuller flavor. I am told it mimics pork in Chinease dumplings. Whether it does or doesn't, no one complained about my chinease dumplings yet.

Lamp chops are sacred and on the same level as good chocolate.
Back to top

Jewishfoodie




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Oct 04 2019, 11:56 am
Squishy wrote:
My heart is still recovering from the shock of the recent I don't like chocolate thread. Surprised

I put cocoa powder in with chopped Turkey meat to bring out a richer fuller flavor. I am told it mimics pork in Chinease dumplings. Whether it does or doesn't, no one complained about my chinease dumplings yet.

Lamp chops are sacred and on the same level as good chocolate.


Ok! I accept the challenge! Add chocolate to mayonnaise. Go ahead! Indian! Mexican! Go for it!
Back to top

Jewishfoodie




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Oct 04 2019, 11:57 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Oh gosh that was so inappropriate. I’ll have to report them for se*** abuse


I feel like you left out a certain towel accidentally...
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Oct 06 2019, 12:29 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
I feel like you left out a certain towel accidentally...

I only talk b’lushen nekia. In our bayis we don’t say tow***. We refer to that as oversized bibs
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Sending to cheder
by amother
9 Sun, May 24 2020, 10:48 pm View last post
Does anyone know when NJ is sending P-EBT payments
by amother
4 Fri, May 22 2020, 1:05 pm View last post
Living in Jerusalem area, sending to school in Beit Shemesh
by amother
8 Thu, May 21 2020, 7:50 am View last post
Sending flowers to someone in Ramat Beit Shemesh
by jkw
2 Wed, May 20 2020, 8:47 am View last post
Israelis: Anyone NOT sending back to school yet??
by amother
14 Sun, May 17 2020, 9:10 pm View last post

Jump to: