Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Thoughts on this

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 11:12 am
http://www.thepetitionsite.com.....b_na#

I personally never liked his way of doing Kiruv, everything is out fear, and he mostly only shows the punishments. What r ur thoughts on rabbi mizrachi and on this petition?

notshanarishona

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 11:57 am
I think it's a terrible petition. If you don't like shiurim then don't listen.
Torahanytime is a free service and unless you are on their sponsers you don't have a right to demand they remove any speakers.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 12:46 pm
It seems wrong to me. This is TorahAnytime's decision to make. No one is obligated to listen to him. He has Shiurim plenty of other places as well, taking them down from one site won't do much anyways.

frummies

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 12:48 pm
Disgusting! Why cause more machlokes in this world? This is not how we'll bring moshiach. If you don't like it, don't listen. But the fact is, he has made LOTS of baalei teshuva and that's amazing.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 12:50 pm
I think the petition is fine. of course the website can do what it chooses. if no one brings the issue to their attention, though, they won't really bother making any choice. as a community, we have to learn to speak up when we feel something is wrong. minding your own business will not make any problem disappear. I'm glad people are trying to change things.

Heyaaa

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 12:55 pm
I wonder if the people who wrote the petition even listen to TorahAnytime

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 1:33 pm
amother wrote:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/365/450/941/demand-from-torahanytime.com-to-remove-yosef-mizrachis-shiurim/?taf_id=19754226&cid=fb_na#

I personally never liked his way of doing Kiruv, everything is out fear, and he mostly only shows the punishments. What r ur thoughts on rabbi mizrachi and on this petition?
My thoughts on rabbi mizrachi is that he has some very awful things to say, but this is not the first one, so I wonder why all of a sudden his horrible things have come to light.
As for the petition, I have not looked and dont intend to. I only hear about this rabbi here and a few face book groups. Not in my real life does he ever come up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics