Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Soap his head

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Jun 03 2016, 6:23 am
Do u think my ds of 7 is capable to put soap on his head alone and wash it alone? With me supervising? But he r fuses to try and when I ask him he says these r the things he doesn't do. When he gets married he will

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jun 03 2016, 7:05 am
Sounds like he really wants you to continue taking care of him Wink
He should be fine soaping up his own hair. Tear free shampoo and supervision while he tries can make the transition easier for him. He'll get there Smile

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Jun 03 2016, 7:49 am
So just do it for him. Sometimes my 9 year old still wants me to. So I do it. So stones children want to be babied.

littleprincess

Post Fri, Jun 03 2016, 8:38 am
I find bath time a time to connect with the child. My 7 year old dd can soap herself but prefers when I do it.
She uses this time to talk to me about anything. I listen to her a lot but during bath time it's only her so she feels extra special.

11 year old ds doesn't even want me to come in to bathroom when he's in bath so don't worry. Ur son won't wait till he's married. I do leave the door unlocked and check up on him occasionally

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Jun 03 2016, 9:14 am
I was so so tired and he has to bathe in morning bed he bed wets and I just chose the wrong time to teach it to him I need to find a relaxing time when both are not tired
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics