Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
My cutie two year old

ima25

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 3:03 am
He's so cute. Just now he figured out on his own how to work the flashlight and is turing it on and looking around the house, and then turning off to take a bite. don't ask me why he's awake now. too much simchas beis hashoeva.

He's a handful and a half. A one man demolition team.

He is starting now to talk a little. My qustion is: Has anyone had a kid say no when he means yes? He says no when he menas no, but also when he menas yes. There is a noticable difference, but I'm curious as to how long this might last.

GAMZu

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 3:41 am
Sure, kids do that. It's nice to tell big people no. "Hey, Ma, whatchagonnado 'bout it? I said NO!"

If you know he means yes, just let him be able to take the item himself.

mimivan

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 3:51 am
Sure. No is power.
I ask if mine wants cornflakes. No...Then Ima Ima, I want cornflakes.

Try to avoid phrasing questions so there will be a yes or no response. Instead, do you want cornflakes or toast?

(but then mine says, I want cornflakes. No, toast, No cornflakes, No Toast. Agggghhh!) LOL Rolling Eyes

It passes when they realize it is much more convenient to say what they want. But it is hard.

Bzgirl

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 9:47 am
(but then mine says, I want cornflakes. No, toast, No cornflakes, No Toast. Agggghhh!) LOL Rolling Eyes

It passes when they realize it is much more convenient to say what they want. But it is hard.[/quote]

lol that's funny! my dd likes to take out all the cereal boxes and choose, yesterday she tells me "Im gonna taste first" lol she is so funny, I'm crackin up way too often these days 2 year olds just ROCK lol

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 11:11 am
enjoy it ... soon enough the real NOs will come ...

my dd likes to take out all the cereal boxes too ... she just mixes them together ... (didn't grow out of it either) cause she can't make up her mind ...

BennysMommy

Post Thu, Nov 01 2007, 5:34 pm
greenfire wrote:
enjoy it ... soon enough the real NOs will come ...

my dd likes to take out all the cereal boxes too ... she just mixes them together ... (didn't grow out of it either) cause she can't make up her mind ...

hmm...I do that too sometimes. its much more interesting:)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics