Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
I have no creativity

amother

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 4:30 pm
I need ideas. My child is 2. I have some... not many... but enough toys. I just feel like I am so uncreative. I feel like other ppl can look at the same toy as me and come up with 100 things to do with it. Anyone have any ideas of how to keep a toddler entertained, with some creative but simple ideas? Games, projects (that dont require a million materials), songs... you name it. I'd love to hear. I feel like I am just so stupid that I cant entertain a 2 yr old since I have no creativity.

yersp

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 5:15 pm
is the two yr old a girl or a boy?
If it's a boy, get some cars and make some sounds with them. When the car backs up you say : eh eh eh and when the car goes forward you go : Hemmmmmmmmmmm hemmmmmmmmmmmm (I'm sure you get the picture!)
Get some legos and build something, anything. You can teach colors with them as youre building anything.
My kids still love to play "this little piggy" with their feet. (I have a 3 1/2 yr old and a 2 yr old). I'm sure you know how to play this game.
Give the child some bath toys and go to the sink and let him/her play there too.
Good Luck!!

ohbaby!

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 7:55 pm
colloring... trace different objects... help u wash dishes... u draw a picture and she guesses what it is... dance with her... playdough... let her help make cookies...
this are some of the things I do with my daughter that is 2 and a half
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics