Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Miracles, miracles and more miracles...

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Sat, Nov 03 2007, 7:32 pm
Baruch Hashem I came home for Shabbat (tomorrow I'm going to a mother and baby home for a few days) and I just felt that I have to post to update you all about what's been happening with me.

First, thanks for all the mazal tovs and for all the TEHILLIM that you said for me. I think that this was one of the amazing strong points of Imamother coming to the fore!

What happened to me was that towards the end of the c/section that I had on Monday morning (10 Cheshvan) I developed a very severe allergic reaction to some medication or something else that was in the operating theater (we don't know what yet). This had nothing to do with the operation itself which resulted in the birth of my baby boy baruch Hashem, but it was a very personal reaction.
I know that I am allergic to various medications (which are known to the hospital staff and NOT administered to me) but this was obviously some new allergy that suddenly appeared.
The allergic reaction caused serious breathing problems, which is what put me into the ICU for a week, until I finally could breathe on my own.

Since coming out of the ICU, I have been feeling that every new step of life is a new miracle! Breathing on my own... swallowing soft food... sitting up... walking... all the most normal of body functions are just a miracle! Life is a miracle!!!

And of all G-d's miracles large and small,
The most miraculous one of all...

The fact that I'm nursing my baby seems to me to be the biggest miracle of all! Even though I barely had enough life to function myself, I was producing milk for my baby! I felt that if Hashem was giving me the life force to create milk to give life to my baby then that was the greatest sign that He wants me to live.

While I was in the ICU I felt that I was wrapped in so much love and chessed. The nurses in the unit and all the friends and family who came to visit... I hope that b'ezrat Hashem I will find the appropriate way to integrate all of that chessed (and all that was going on further away - like the Tehillim on Imamother for example...) into my everyday life.

southernbubby

Post Sat, Nov 03 2007, 7:35 pm
Mazel tov on your son and on your recovery and may you continue to become stronger and have a complete recovery.

Yudit

Post Sat, Nov 03 2007, 7:38 pm
mazel tov for your baby and so happy that you are home have an easy recovery.We were all so worried for you and kept on davening enjoy your baby they grow up so quick

ChavieK

Post Sat, Nov 03 2007, 8:20 pm
Mazal Tov. Beatiful post.

Mommy3.5

Post Sat, Nov 03 2007, 9:21 pm
mazel tov! I am glad you are BH doing better!

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Nov 03 2007, 9:24 pm
Mazel tov indeed and thanks for the update.

greenfire

Post Sat, Nov 03 2007, 9:50 pm
wow - I'm glad for your miracles ... all of them ... enjoy the baby !!!

shlumzmum

Post Sat, Nov 03 2007, 11:27 pm
mazel tov and so happy ur back home
thanks for updating us with what happened!!

refuo sheleime!!

hila

Post Sun, Nov 04 2007, 1:10 am
Ribbie
I never met you, but we pm'ed once or twice.
I think we all underestimate the power of prayer and Thillim.

The changes we, as women can effect , with just a few words are incredible. We should be aware of it.

I am happy to hear you are home. Mazal Tov. Enjoy your baby.

Refua shlema

RedRuby

Post Sun, Nov 04 2007, 9:10 am
Mazel Tov!

We are all so happy for you!

(and so relieved and thankful too.)

Enjoy the miracles...

gryp

Post Sun, Nov 04 2007, 9:43 am
Mazel Tov, Ribbie!

May the miracles continue! Very Happy

Mishie

Post Mon, Nov 05 2007, 1:59 am
Oh Ribbie!!
I'm so happy to "see" you!!! I was really really worried about you.
I went looking for you in room #412, and asked about you at the front desk, and nobody knew what was going on.
I haven't stopped thinking about you and your baby since I left the hospital.

B"H!!!!!!!!!
Get lots of rest and enjoy your stay at the Beit-Hachlama.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics