Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bingo is coming to Lakewood!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 10:43 am
It's on my list the next time I visit BP. I guess if theyre opening in Lkwd they're popular in bP

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 11:22 am
amother wrote:
It's on my list the next time I visit BP. I guess if theyre opening in Lkwd they're popular in bP

You havent read the whole thread. Many people go to check it out and then come back once in a while for certain things.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 11:25 am
ILOVELIFE wrote:

Some stuff is cheaper— no doubt— but overall I’m not sure

Like what?

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:10 pm
Bingo prices go up slowly and people are so used to going there for cheap prices that they don’t even notice. There are specials there and the special are cheap. I have gone there for specific items that started 5.99 went to 6.99 and is now 7.99.

Their chicken and meat is cheap.

They’re chicken bottoms need much more cleaning then my local butcher.

Can you get good prices there? Yes

But don’t be stupid and believe everything is cheap-it’s not.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:36 pm
amother wrote:
They’re chicken bottoms need much more cleaning then my local butcher.

Definitely.
amother wrote:
Can you get good prices there? Yes.

On what?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:41 pm
amother wrote:
Which oil do you get? They have loads of Canola Oil, but not too much of any other kind.

They have their own brand of olive oil. Blue Pantry

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:43 pm
There's no store that cheapest on everything. You have to price compare the products that you like, have an idea of regular prices at each store, and know when sale prices in one store make it worth buying there.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 1:07 pm
amother wrote:
They have their own brand of olive oil. Blue Pantry

The problem with their own brand, just as theres a problem with all Heimish brands, is that there are no ratings anywhere. Thats why certain items that are important to health, like oil, I check amazon and ewg.com for OU kosher.

gande

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 2:00 pm
Weekly bingo shopper here.
I go because
1. of the free parking
2.Convineint layout-open freezers,easy to find stuff
3.Spacous large relaxing enviroment-no pushing shoving
4.They bring in interesting hard to find items.
5. I get everything in one place. Fish, cake, produce paper goods ect..
6. They are well priced overall. Since I started shopping at Bingo I save at least $50 a week.

The only con is that you have to pack ur bags and no delivery. But if they would....it would be a madhouse so I dont mind.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 4:15 pm
gande wrote:
The only con is that you have to pack ur bags and no delivery. But if they would....it would be a madhouse so I dont mind.

IMHO besides some Israeli products and their own brand (mostly stuff I have zero interest in) there are no bargains.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 4:23 pm
amother wrote:
IMHO besides some Israeli products and their own brand (mostly stuff I have zero interest in) there are no bargains.

Amother turquoise, you are clearly the the poster unexpected from the first page, and you have come here with an agenda. Stop besmirching another company for your own benefit.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 4:48 pm
amother wrote:
Amother turquoise, you are clearly the the poster unexpected from the first page, and you have come here with an agenda. Stop besmirching another company for your own benefit.

Exactly this was going though my head after reading amother turquoise reply.

Gosh! Amother turquoise/ unexpected are you the owner of KRM? Bad advertisement!

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 4:54 pm
I don't care for the store, and never shop there, but I'm really glad Bingo came to Brooklyn.
Now the shopping experience at the stores I frequent are much more pleasant. (I don't shop in KRM, not sure if they were affected much)
The specials are abundant and great, the stores are quieter, and the lines are shorter-even pre-Pesach shopping is a breeze!

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 5:27 pm
amother wrote:

Gosh! Amother turquoise/ unexpected are you the owner of KRM? Bad advertisement!

Pretty funny. I wish owned a business. We’re just 2 pencil pushing people looking for items for instance anything spelt.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 5:36 pm
amother wrote:

This wasn’t a nice comment
The owner and manager of KRM and every other yidishe store will gladly help you find a product if they dont have it.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 7:20 pm
I apologize. I found spelt things myself today crackers and cookies Very Happy and spent close to $300.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 8:24 pm
amother wrote:

Whoever thinks any supermarket owner has the time and patience to set someone up on Imamother, or that their wives or relatives are doing it, has some screws loose.

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 8:59 pm
amother wrote:

Not necessarily. Bingo is not so amazing that people make it out to be.

As they say in Yiddish bilig is teier. Cheap is expensive. Their cheaper stuff is inferior.

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 10:18 pm
So I’m wondering what it has to offer Lakewood.

Almost every big store has fantastic parking.

Seasons, evergreen, kosher west and other stores run amazing meat and chicken sales.

Npgs has pretty cheap pricing on non sale items. There’s are often fantastic sales on paper goods in many stores (when I stock up).

Most stores have great customer service. The bag your groceries and offer delivery.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 10:33 pm
amother wrote:
So I’m wondering what it has to offer Lakewood.

Almost every big store has fantastic parking.

Seasons, evergreen, kosher west and other stores run amazing meat and chicken sales.

Npgs has pretty cheap pricing on non sale items. There’s are often fantastic sales on paper goods in many stores (when I stock up).

Most stores have great customer service. The bag your groceries and offer delivery.

All our communities in the tri state area have B"H grown so large, theres enough business for all the supermarkets. We might not be able to afford a decorator-decorated house, but B"H everyone needs food.
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics