Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
If you live in Stamford Hill (London)...

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Mar 27 2018, 9:28 pm
...and would like to be invited for Pesach meals, please let me know and I would be more than happy to host you. I live in the Dunsmure Road area.

Either post in this thread under your sn and I'll pm you, or post anonymously and I'll make up a temporary email address where you can get in touch. But please don't spend Pesach on your own.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Mar 28 2018, 8:18 am
amother wrote:
...and would like to be invited for Pesach meals, please let me know and I would be more than happy to host you. I live in the Dunsmure Road area.

Either post in this thread under your sn and I'll pm you, or post anonymously and I'll make up a temporary email address where you can get in touch. But please don't spend Pesach on your own.

That's so sweet of U! Wish there was more ppl like u. I live on Stamford hill and making my own but I have divorced friend that's eating all meals alone..

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Mar 28 2018, 3:43 pm
Would she like to be invited?

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Mar 28 2018, 5:44 pm
You are seriously kind! I live in Stamford Hill too and if I hadn't been invited out all the meals, I'd have come to you, just to be able to meet such a kind and warm person.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Mar 28 2018, 5:53 pm
We are a chassidish, yiddish (and English) speaking, family, and are happy to host. If anyone wants to come please email pesach5778@yahoo.com.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Nov 07 2018, 9:26 pm
I'm bringing this up because of the other positive Stamford Hill thread. Wow I can't even remember my password for that email address. If you need hosting for meals let me know here and I will open a new email address.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics