Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Button-down or other nursing-friendly dresses, any leads?

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, May 09 2018, 1:33 pm
Hi,

I'm nursing so I'm thinking maybe I can still wear dresses (which are both trendy and what I prefer anyway) if I find ones that are button down.

I don't like stiff shirting fabric, I really need a graceful drape so for weekday that can mean t-shirt fabric dresses. For Shabbos--not sure. But I can't do stiff.

BH I seem to slowly be regaining my pre-preg shape so I'm happy with some sort of self-tie.

Any leads? Wukogals had their aura dress with buttons but that was last year, if anyone knows what I'm talking about, that would be perfect for me.

What else... I'm short and petite.

Any ideas?

I was really happy that Hahvahtribe opened their online store, but there aren't that many styles and when I do find something I think I'd like, they seem to be out of my size. I got one dress from them which works but it's not gorgeous and I need two hands to open and shut the zipper which is not great for discreet nursing.

Right. I need to be able to buy online, as I live far from the tai-state area.

I'm also thinking of trying to convert some of my non-nursing dresses to nursing--by putting some sort of opening under the arm that I can zip or button shut. If anyone has done this, I'd love to talk to you.

Thanks so much in advance!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics