Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Now trending on imamother
  Previous  1  2  3 17  18  19 26  27  28  Next

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 1:51 am
OMG you ladies are a riot!

giselle

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 7:35 am
enneamom wrote:
Nu, so start doing your share! We're not gonna do all the hard work here while you sit back and make weddings and take vacations!

I haven’t made any weddings yet. I’m too busy weeding out all the people who use plastic tablecloths and anyone who lives outside of Brooklyn or Lakewood. It’s not that I think less of them, they’re just not my type.

enneamom

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 8:09 am
amother wrote:
OMG I can't Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Wow I guess you really can't! That's weird! Almost as weird as people thinking I'm 18!

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 9:52 am
amother wrote:
OMG I can't Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

You can’t? Do you have full time help? How much are you paying? Are you providing a decent lunch? What do you expect? Call an agency. Make sure to get a copy of the woman’s birth certificate, marriage certificate, license, green card, passport etc....

If not, don’t expect us taxpayers to pick up the bill.

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 9:55 am
enneamom wrote:
... people thinking I'm 18!

It might have something to do with your picture, though I was having trouble deciding if you were the owl or the teen.

BTW, no boys allowed!

InnerMe

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:01 am
giselle wrote:
I haven’t made any weddings yet. I’m too busy weeding out all the people who use plastic tablecloths and anyone who lives outside of Brooklyn or Lakewood. It’s not that I think less of them, they’re just not my type.

OMG!! This has me gobsmacked!! (Thanks for the new word olive oil!)

Vey, vey, vey, what has the Jewish world come to??

And giselle, I was also gobsmacked that you hadn't joined the thread 'till now. I mean this thread was literally created for giselle! How utterly gob-smacking!!!

enneamom

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:03 am
amother wrote:
It might have something to do with your picture, though I was having trouble deciding if you were the owl or the teen.

BTW, no boys allowed!

I'm the owl. So there.

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:05 am
enneamom wrote:
I'm the owl. So there.

Guess you aren't the one who posted about rodent phobia then...

Supper, anyone?

keym

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:05 am
giselle wrote:

Thats just PC speak when we all know you really are judging them and looking down on them.

enneamom

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:07 am
amother wrote:
Guess you aren't the one who posted about rodent phobia then...

Supper, anyone?

Is there penguin on the menu?

crust

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:08 am
InnerMe wrote:
OMG!! This has me gobsmacked!! (Thanks for the new word olive oil!)

Vey, vey, vey, what has the Jewish world come to??

And giselle, I was also gobsmacked that you hadn't joined the thread 'till now. I mean this thread was literally created for giselle! How utterly gob-smacking!!!

Here is some background music for you InnerMe.

Last edited by crust on Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:09 am
enneamom wrote:
Is there penguin on the menu?

That's dessert.

First the RAT.

giselle

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:10 am
keym wrote:
Thats just PC speak when we all know you really are judging them and looking down on them.

Who’s judging who now? I made an innocent comment and you’re tearing me apart. I’ll no longer be posting on imamother. I won’t be checking it either to see what everyone is saying about me.

NovelConcept

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:13 am
giselle wrote:
Who’s judging who now? I made an innocent comment and you’re tearing me apart. I’ll no longer be posting on imamother. I won’t be checking it either to see what everyone is saying about me.

"I" as in giselle, not as in "amother," correct?

I think you, as amother, should stand up four yourself, I mean, herself... I mean, whatever.

keym

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:13 am
giselle wrote:

Great!!!
Now we could pick you apart and you wont know.

InnerMe

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:16 am
giselle wrote:

shock This is the FIRST time I'm using this emoji, and only in honor of YOU giselle!
Ok, this threar is really, really fun. I get to use all those mean emojis without a guilty conscience!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!

And holy moly! Please, please, please, please don't leave!! We promise we are never ever ever gonna make fun of you, or bash you, or stone you, or lay you on a bed of rotten leaves!!! If only you'll give us one more chance to have the grand honor of hearing the pearls of wisdom that flow from your soul!

keym

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:18 am
And for the record everyone, panguins are very very expensive.
No one can even think about eating penguin without triplicate proof that youve paid all your tuition in full, youre voluntarily paying double taxes, youve never been on any programs ever, and youve never gotten so much as a paperclip as a gift from anyone.
Only then will the Imamother Auditing Penguin Division accept your application for penguin.

InnerMe

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:19 am
crust wrote:
Here is some background music for you InnerMe.

And here I'll thought you'll provide something interesting to make my fried egg brain some relief, but no, just some women droning on the SAME thing over and over and over again.

Ok, I got it! GOBSMACKED!!! I am gobsmacked! I don't know what to say! I would think it beneath you to post this GOBSMACKING music! To think that I clicked on it!

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:19 am
InnerMe wrote:
a bed of rotten leaves

Is that the newest simcha dish?

Gentle reminder to the community to not pack up food at simchos to take home...

InnerMe

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 10:20 am
enneamom wrote:
I'm the owl. So there.

I've wondered about your avatar. So that clears things up. I don't think owls are allowed on this side. Don't tell me your an orthodox female!!! You are not a woman! And that's that!!!
Page 18 of 28   Previous  1  2  3 17  18  19 26  27  28  Next Recent Topics