Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I really feel like a mother when....
Previous  1  2  3  4

hello321

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 11:01 pm
When I wipe my kids nose with a receipt before he goes to school bec I cant find a tissue in the car anywhere and he just sneezed a huge sneeze.
True story.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 11:15 pm
When the very first thing I do every day when I come home from work is open my son's lunchbox to see what he ate that day and what he didn't eat (he is sleeping when I get home)

When I think my son announcing he is "making" is adorable!

When I find myself constantly bothering his teachers about various things to make sure my son's day goes smoothly. Yes, I am "that mother"!!

When I have a sweet little voice on the other side of the bathroom door mourning my temporary absence - or inside the door sometimes....shhhh!

When I come home and need to use the bathroom I ask my husband to go in a bedroom with the baby and close the door so baby doesn't know I am home yet...or else I'll feel too guilty to leave him and use the bathroom.

When we plan the next baby's name before he/she is even conceived Smile

When I insist I'll never love the next baby as much as this one Smile

when nothing makes me happier than when my son eats anything healthy!

When I mentally calculate how many hours per day I spent with my son, versus how many I had to be away from him...

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 11:26 pm
I'm talking to an insurance agent with three screaming kids in the background.

I pat my squishy strech marky belly

I pack gradola bars in my purse in case someone is hungry

I use baby lotion as my moisturizer

I can't use my main floor bathroom because little people left some evidence behind

I have to install second locks on my door because my children open my locked door with coins

I eat dinner in bed so that no one will touch me while I eat

I look at my kids pictures after they are asleep and think about how cute they are

I take double doses of children's antihistamines because I forgot to replenish the adult supply. And they are sort of yummy

amother
White

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 11:50 pm
The AC is broken , it’s HOT , my husband and kids are all happily snoring / sleeping , and I’m up because I keep checking on all the kids to make sure they’re not overheating .

Also , I took a sip of my sons Powerade. I don’t think it was enough that he’d notice ! Ssssh.

Beingreal

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 11:53 pm
When I find little bodies next to me and I am half off the bed.

WWG1WGA

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 12:02 am
When my dh asks for a napkin before I sit down with him and I pass him the pacy instead!

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 5:08 am
When my schoolaged child makes me 5 in the morning because she is hungry Confused

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 5:12 am
when I drop into a friend on the way home from work to use the bathroom in peace before going home.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 12:20 pm
When an entire shelf in my clothes closet is stocked with Shabbos party Nosh.... otherwise there would be nothing left for Shabbos party.

When DH installed a "security camera" in my house in different rooms so that we can finally find out "who really did it". Because every time we ask someone "who broke this ? Who took that ? Who hit who first?" Everyone answers in unison "not me"
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics