Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Materialistic Cravings

Brooklynite1

Post Fri, Aug 03 2018, 12:43 pm
Do you ever get materialistic cravings? Especially when on a budget. For example money has been tight for a couple years now but suddenly out of nowhere I wish I could upgrade my apartment, buy a new shaital, shoes, etc. Does this ever happen to you? And how do you curb those cravings? There's probably something to be said for giving in "just a little bit" and getting yourself something small and nice so you don't explode and go bankrupt on something. What do you think?

yihyetov

Post Fri, Aug 03 2018, 12:53 pm
Of course! I think for most people there is a level out of reach that they will always crave as the saying goes, "give a man a dollar and he will want two" (is that the saying? Lol may have botched it but u get the point) so for some people being nice to themselves may be the ice coffee or ordering the salad when going out with friends...for other treating themselves is manicure pedicure a new CD for the car...but for someone in a different financial place it may be getting a wig or designer shoes and onwards. Know yourself and your budget and always try to make yourself happy...its a must! Keeping yourself happy with splurged within your budget for me is key for staying bisimcha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics