Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Important info about TammyTammy
  1  2  3  9  10  11  Next

Yael

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:07 pm
After this whole big hooplah with tammy getting insulted and suedanym being extraordinarily offensive, I decided to investigate the 2 of them. and discovered, lo and behold that the two enemies are in fact one and the same person!!!!!

I should work for the CIA.

so while you take some time to digest that one, I'll tell you how I know. simply, b/c they both post from the same work IP address during the day, and from the same home IP address at night.

there are a few variables that I havent quite worked out yet, like why is there another username posting from the same home comp. who claims to not know or be tammytammy.
I think its important that anyone who was forming opinions of lubavitchers based on sue danym, or feeling that tammytammy was a victim should know to hold off on those feelings.
plus tammytammy's informant in the lub. section was none other than herself! so lubavitchers dont need to feel violated that there is a spy in our midst.

in any case it sounds like tammy is playing a joke with us. trying to stir up trouble and got kicked off the board for her efforts.
what a shame that someone who seems to be intelligent, would do something so disgusting, pitting imamothers against each other just for fun.

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:09 pm
That's really crazy! Must have a lot of time on her hands.

gryp

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:11 pm
Thank you Yael!!!!!!!!

WHAT A SICKO!!!

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:14 pm
extremely sick

and while we are at it, you should all probably be made aware that even before this revelation lubavitchers were doubting suedanym's authenticity.
and trying to talk sense into her.
to us she didn't come across as a true chabadnik

I personaly sent her a PM when she made the comment about the family of geirim and never got a response from her.

gold21

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:15 pm
omigosh, thats beyond insane....!!!
this woman/ man/ whatever needs to get a life in a major way.

technic

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:20 pm
its a shame...cos some of the stuff she posted was good advice Sad

gryp

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:23 pm
And there were many accusatory posts directed at the Lubavitch forum that took Tammy's side. I kept trying to explain that it's not the way Tammy says it is.

Squash

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:24 pm
That is so shocking! shock !!

I'll agree that the person must have no life and some major issues.

Yikes!!

chavamom

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:24 pm
Which brings me back to wondering how many posters here are 16 y.o.'s with too much time on their hands...(and a library card, lol).

Crayon210

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:26 pm
Well, if you're a sixteen-year-old, you're a big biology geek sixteen-year-old. ;-)

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:26 pm
Poor woman... Sad

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:33 pm
I think anyone here that was influenced by some of the things TammyTammy had said, and influenced by some of the arguments involving sue need to do an honest re-evalutation of what they came away with from either of them.

I'd like to see some more responses from all those indignant posters from tammy's goodbye thread..
what do YOU think of all this?

shalhevet

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:35 pm
Where is the fainting flat on the floor smiley?
I'm totally stunned. (Anyone else feel stupid around here, like I do?)

Yael, you really are a super sleuth. Sherlock Holmes would be proud.

Well, here's the first chapter of our imamother book (remember ladies?)

mimivan

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:37 pm
EstiS wrote:
I think anyone here that was influenced by some of the things TammyTammy had said, and influenced by some of the arguments involving sue need to do an honest re-evalutation of what they came away with from either of them.

I'd like to see some more responses from all those indignant posters from tammy's goodbye thread..
what do YOU think of all this?

Neither of them influenced me...although I found some of Sue's comments so hurtful I stopped posting for a day or so...
Now I know that I shouldn't have given her the emotional energy...

Yael

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:39 pm
I think we shoud take this opportunity to make a hachlata that all imamothers should stand together b'achdus. and not let anyone try to divide and provoke us.
even when we argue and debate, please lets do so respectfully.
I am confident that imamother can improve, and stop our tendency to bash.

Apple pie

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:42 pm
It all makes a lot of sense... that Sue was really too much, she reminded me of the provocateurs from the shabak (israeli intelligence), but the fact that she and Tammy are really one is something!!!
I enjoyed Tammy's posts (without necessarily agreeing with everything) but the fact that she was trying to make a particular group on the forum look bad really disappoints me... Confused
Or was she just trying to have fun, and make this imamother "happening"?

Anyway, just teaches you to take everything with a grain of salt...

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:43 pm
there are probably a lot of threads that went in certain directions, caused people to have certain sentiments to differnt groups etc, as a result of this big lie.

this is why I stress that eveyone who was involved in either of their threads, think carefully about how it affected them.

Like the thread on families of geirim for example.
Sue/tammy came on and made it sound like we expect geirim to cut off all ties with their family.
now you all know..she does NOT speak for the rest of us.
those of you who got upset, replace sue in your head with tammy and think again...it was all made up
those of you whose hearts went out to the way tammy was being treated.....think again, it was herself treating herself that way!...and enjoying every minute of it!

Last edited by Lechatchila Ariber on Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

gryp

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:44 pm
Quote:
but the fact that she was trying to make a particular group on the forum look bad really disappoints me...

As I said, What a sicko.

happyone

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:45 pm
Forget the fact that you need a full time CIA agent on these boards. You might want to considor hiring a full time psychiatrist to treat some people with dual personalities.

I'm begining to suspect she's not the only one doing these things....

cookielady

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 2:46 pm
You are so right, Yael. Let's find the good in this whole situation. I find this so insane!
Page 1 of 11   1  2  3  9  10  11  Next Recent Topics