Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
I'm up in the middle of the night because...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

OutATowner

Post Thu, Sep 27 2018, 10:24 pm
Sleeping pill wore off.

Or https://www.imamother.com/foru.....43318

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Sep 27 2018, 10:46 pm
insomnia. bad. I’m starting to realize that I probably have depression.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Sep 27 2018, 11:51 pm
I usually fall asleep at a decent hour, but when there's no money I can't sleep. The survival instinct keeps me up, thinking of ways to get money so I can feed my family. Today's one such a night.

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Sep 27 2018, 11:57 pm
I just got home from hanging out with family and found my fish delivery on my door. So now the fish is cooking and I need to stay up long enough till it finishes and put it in the fridge. I don't want my fish to be warm tomorrow night. While I'm sitting here on Imamother, waiting for the fish, laundry loads are moving in and out of the washer/dryer. The freshly popped popcorn is keeping me feeling nice and cozy even though I'm sitting here all alone. (DH is at a simchas beis hasho'eva and kids are asleep.)

california2

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 12:11 am
Work!

amother
Sienna

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 12:29 am
I can't sleep at a hotel.

dinatov

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 12:34 am
amother wrote:
I just got home from hanging out with family and found my fish delivery on my door. So now the fish is cooking and I need to stay up long enough till it finishes and put it in the fridge. I don't want my fish to be warm tomorrow night. While I'm sitting here on Imamother, waiting for the fish, laundry loads are moving in and out of the washer/dryer. The freshly popped popcorn is keeping me feeling nice and cozy even though I'm sitting here all alone. (DH is at a simchas beis hasho'eva and kids are asleep.)

I’m just visualizing that laundry briskly moving itself from washer to dryer and then efficiently removing itself to the proper drawer or closet, and I’m like “I want that!” Rolling Laughter

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 12:36 am
What keeps me up at night? An eleven month old who has been forced to wean due to a surprise pregnancy but whom I can’t stop nursing at night yet, even if my milk supply is insufficient because she won’t take a bottle and who is teething so badly and likes to use me as a teething ring and every time I achingly....drift....off...WAAAAAAAH!!!!!

amother
Apricot

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 12:56 am
dinatov wrote:
I’m just visualizing that laundry briskly moving itself from washer to dryer and then efficiently removing itself to the proper drawer or closet, and I’m like “I want that!” Rolling Laughter

Halevai...!

Fish will be done in another half hour and then I'm off to bed.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 12:56 am
Amother gray you can keep feeding while you are pregnant. Then you can tandem feed. Only if you want to of course.

I'm awake because, where I I live, it's daytime!

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 12:59 am
For most of my marriage I slept best in my own bed during my 2 weeks off. Several months ago I went through something traumatic and now I can barely sleep at all w/o my husband next to me.... so I'll be exhausted tomorrow, and the next day and so on until I get to the mikvah. Sad

dovebird

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 1:02 am
Coffee Addict wrote:
Me too. It’s killing me. And than I start worrying about things. Mad

Maybe you should stop drinking so much coffee Very Happy

dankbar

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 2:14 am
maybe imamother lol

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 2:41 am
Pumping. Always. Pumping.

Rappel

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 2:46 am
amother wrote:
Pumping. Always. Pumping.

Rolling Laughter

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 2:56 am
Dh's family forgot to do their weekly Thursday night shiur, so they did it half hour ago. Woke up hearing dh argue polotics in the living room. (A family conference without us politics isn't a family conference......) It's been over a half an hour ago but I still can't sleep.

It doesn't hap that I'm pregnant and nauseous. And is hot in the room. And that I fell today and possibly chipped or broke my tailbone so there isn't a position that isn't painful. Ugh.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 3:06 am
Mainly, Netflix binges. I'm a documentary junkie, and lately they've had some real quality content.

Succot parties! One side of my apartment sounds like a wedding hall, and the other side sounds like a rave. B'H, everyone stops at the stroke of midnight, but sometimes I'd like to get to bed before then.

Menopause. Between the hot flashes and needing to pee every 3 hours. As soon as I drift off, my cat decides to hop up on me, knead bread on my bladder, and then lie too close to me and I get overheated. Then I have to get up and to pee again. By then I'm all woken up. Confused

Oh, and my bedroom door does not close all the way, so the cat can get her paw around and open it. The door opens OUT, so I can't even wedge anything in there.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 3:08 am
Upset stomach woke me up

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 3:17 am
I came home late from a simcha & rest of family came home late from a simchas beis hashaiva in shul

dankbar

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 3:18 am
get rid of ur cat if shes annoying u
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics