Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
The Happiness Cipher- New serial in Binah by Etka G!
  Previous  1  2  3  4 15  16  17  Next

Deenah

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 12:42 pm
Soooo??

cbsp

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 12:54 pm
Scotty wrote:
https://I.imgur.com/WmgYWCY.png[/img]

(just helping out, thanks for the link)

ETA: I downloaded and re-uploaded the image. Did that help?

Last edited by cbsp on Tue, Jan 29 2019, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 12:57 pm
Neither the link nor the picture worked for me. I still can't see it...

Chaya123

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 3:33 pm
I'm very much enjoying this story and can't wait to see what will happen next!

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 9:17 pm
Wow Scotty.
That timeline is amazing!! Gotta use all my concentration to read it Smile

Now, can you please provide us Imathers with one tiny extra detail that was not printed in the Binah. Like one delicious extra treat for your online pals...

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 9:26 pm
Really enjoying this serial! This is the first page I open to every week. After this week's occurances.... Monday cant come soon enough!

Scotty

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 11:56 am
Quote:
Now, can you please provide us Imathers with one tiny extra detail that was not printed in the Binah. Like one delicious extra treat for your online pals...

Leo hates cats. He's not sure why. Yes, he knows they keep your house rat-free and the are furry and all that but there's something.... untrustworthy about the way they stare at you, disdainful, and it just makes the skin at the back of his neck creep.

(Leo does not do very well with lies.)

Morrie keeps a cat anyway. Rats chew holes in mealie sacks and lose you money.

Leo will not feed this cat.

The cat, sensing his attitude, tends to sink its claws into him whenever Morrie is not about.

When he points this out, Morrie says that he is about fifteen times larger and heavier than said cat, and lies are unbecoming.

As Morrie views the Hellcat's occasional gifts of a dead mouse left on his pillow sweet, Leo discounts this clearly biased insult.

He also suspects Harry of moving one of the mice to Leo's bed when Morrie is not looking. Or that Morrie is actually *insulted* that Leo got the mouse.

Leo does NOT scream like a girl when he wakes up the next morning to find the Hellcat licking gravy off his face one morning. Despite what Harry claims. It should be noted that Harry was the one who saved the gravy from dinner the previous night.

(Dinner that Leo cooked. It is not Leo's fault that Harry claimed it was inedible. Harry had eaten doubles, after all. Though, to be honest, Harry eats everything.)

Harry thinks this hilarious until Leo ties his ankle to a rope attached to a bucket of water balanced over his head while Harry is asleep the following night. (As the shop is made of corrugated metal there are no wooden rafters like there had been in Trishik, which makes it a bit difficult to balance the bucket, but Leo is inventive when sufficiently motivated.)

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 1:35 pm
LOVE IT!!!
Thanks Scotty. Keep 'em coming!
You make my week Smile

How old is Harry now? Trying to figure it out.
How about "Beila"?

Deenah

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 1:44 pm
Thank you! Monday cant come fast enough:)

cbsp

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 2:49 pm
Scotty wrote:
Quote:

Leo hates cats. He's not sure why. Yes, he knows they keep your house rat-free and the are furry and all that but there's something.... untrustworthy about the way they stare at you, disdainful, and it just makes the skin at the back of his neck creep.

(Leo does not do very well with lies.)

Morrie keeps a cat anyway. Rats chew holes in mealie sacks and lose you money.

Leo will not feed this cat.

The cat, sensing his attitude, tends to sink its claws into him whenever Morrie is not about.

When he points this out, Morrie says that he is about fifteen times larger and heavier than said cat, and lies are unbecoming.

As Morrie views the Hellcat's occasional gifts of a dead mouse left on his pillow sweet, Leo discounts this clearly biased insult.

He also suspects Harry of moving one of the mice to Leo's bed when Morrie is not looking. Or that Morrie is actually *insulted* that Leo got the mouse.

Leo does NOT scream like a girl when he wakes up the next morning to find the Hellcat licking gravy off his face one morning. Despite what Harry claims. It should be noted that Harry was the one who saved the gravy from dinner the previous night.

(Dinner that Leo cooked. It is not Leo's fault that Harry claimed it was inedible. Harry had eaten doubles, after all. Though, to be honest, Harry eats everything.)

Harry thinks this hilarious until Leo ties his ankle to a rope attached to a bucket of water balanced over his head while Harry is asleep the following night. (As the shop is made of corrugated metal there are no wooden rafters like there had been in Trishik, which makes it a bit difficult to balance the bucket, but Leo is inventive when sufficiently motivated.)

Wow, not just one tiny detail but a whole character sketch!

Thank you.

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Feb 12 2019, 12:45 pm
The. Best. Ever
How am I gonna wait until next Monday?

sirel

Post Tue, Feb 12 2019, 2:55 pm
Interesting fact for cat haters Smile

If humans were the size of cats, and cats were the size of humans, they would eat us.

cbsp

Post Tue, Feb 12 2019, 3:28 pm
amother wrote:
The. Best. Ever
How am I gonna wait until next Monday?

Oy, our Binah didn't come yesterday. It's now on the shopping list...

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 7:54 pm
Come on Scotty- Is that what Beile had in mind?!!!!!
I feel like putting my arms on her shoulders and shaking her until she really says the truth.

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 8:10 pm
amother wrote:
Come on Scotty- Is that what Beile had in mind?!!!!!
I feel like putting my arms on her shoulders and shaking her until she really says the truth.

I'm FUMING at her!!!
Anon bec I literally told anyone who. Would listen to me how angry I am at Beile!!

hitherehithere

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 11:00 pm
Hey! Do we really have the esteemed author on here???
I’m loving the serial!!! I thought I love it because I have a thing for history and historical fiction....but I see eberyone is in love with this story.
It’s a great storyline and of course I love the way it’s written.
And yes.....get to the point already!!! Both should spill the beans to each other shnel!!!

ahuva06

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 11:19 pm
hitherehithere wrote:
Hey! Do we really have the esteemed author on here???
I’m loving the serial!!! I thought I love it because I have a thing for history and historical fiction....but I see eberyone is in love with this story.
It’s a great storyline and of course I love the way it’s written.
And yes.....get to the point already!!! Both should spill the beans to each other shnel!!!

Genius is not the word. I can't get enough of the underlying romance. I find myself waiting for them to say I love you or for Harry to reach out and rub Beile's back, or for them to kiss... And then I remember it's the binah. It's not happening.
Yet, it is happening!! And we all know it and feel it.
It's just amazing.

hitherehithere

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 11:23 pm
ahuva06 wrote:
Genius is not the word. I can't get enough of the underlying romance. I find myself waiting for them to say I love you or for Harry to reach out and rub Beile's back, or for them to kiss... And then I remember it's the binah. It's not happening.
Yet, it is happening!! And we all know it and feel it.
It's just amazing.

Haha same! It’s almost annoying the romance can’t be built up all the way!

dietcokeaddict

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 12:04 am
Omg Scotty, talk about a cliffhanger letdown! You are for sure cackling at us poor readers like Widow Polin right now...

On a different note, Morrie is totally Percy Weasley. Anyone else getting that vibe?

Deenah

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 12:38 pm
Gosh! This was such a shock I had to reread the convo between Beile and Harry 3 times!
Page 3 of 17   Previous  1  2  3  4 15  16  17  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room