Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
I’m Zehava AMA
1  2  3  Next

Zehava

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:11 pm
just joining the fun

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:15 pm
I often twirl your username in my head and wonder how you decided on your username. Is your real name Goldie? Or is it just that you are a person with a heart of gold?
Also, people always comment that they know about your difficult childhood etc. because you are vocal about it. I have no idea what they are talking about it. I've never read your "story". Is there a way for you to clue me in , so we understand where you are coming from when you get passionate about certain subjects. Some days your posts show a sweet side and then some days it seems like you are in a bad mood and very angry and I feel bad and wonder where it's coming from.
If you don't feel comfortable, you don't have to answer. You said we could ask, so I'm asking .

crust

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:17 pm
Lets get to the point.
What's your real name address lvush occupation and chassidus?
Kindly post your W2.

Thanks!

groisamomma

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:19 pm
I have a funny question for you: I always got the impression that you come from a very chassidish, maybe even Satmar kind of home yet you use phrases and words that indicate that you have a polished English. Did you pick that up at home? In school? Inborn intelligence? Along those lines, did you go for further schooling after high school?

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:19 pm
crust wrote:
Lets get to the point.
What's your real name address lvush occupation and chassidus?
Kindly post your W2.

Thanks!

How are your blisters?

crust

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:20 pm
southernbubby wrote:
How are your blisters?

Thanks but youll have to wait for my own ama thread Tongue Out

Last edited by crust on Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sammy Girl

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:23 pm
Hey Zehava!

I'm Sammy Girl! Dropped the dishcloth, left the water running... I want to get to know you, too Smile
You have your podium, you have your audience...let's hear it!

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:29 pm
crust wrote:
Thanks but youll have to wait for my own ama thread Tongue Out

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

gold21

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:36 pm
I wonder if your name irl is Goldie.

Zehava

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:48 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I often twirl your username in my head and wonder how you decided on your username. Is your real name Goldie? Or is it just that you are a person with a heart of gold?
Also, people always comment that they know about your difficult childhood etc. because you are vocal about it. I have no idea what they are talking about it. I've never read your "story". Is there a way for you to clue me in , so we understand where you are coming from when you get passionate about certain subjects. Some days your posts show a sweet side and then some days it seems like you are in a bad mood and very angry and I feel bad and wonder where it's coming from.
If you don't feel comfortable, you don't have to answer. You said we could ask, so I'm asking .

You don’t think I’ll tell you my real name do you?
People make a lot of assumptions about my childhood because I am passionate about topics concerning child abuse and neglect. I never posted my “story” on the public forum.
I am an epic mixture of sweet and harsh so you got that right. But most of the time when I seem to be in a bad mood it’s more like I’m in the mood of a good fight. It’s weird I know but I then read the reactions and laugh. But I only do it for what I think is a good reason and a poster who I think is hurting someone else. I wouldn’t just randomly go and torture someone that’s just mean.

Zehava

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:50 pm
groisamomma wrote:
I have a funny question for you: I always got the impression that you come from a very chassidish, maybe even Satmar kind of home yet you use phrases and words that indicate that you have a polished English. Did you pick that up at home? In school? Inborn intelligence? Along those lines, did you go for further schooling after high school?

It’s funny you ask
My story is a complicated one, I don’t fit into any one “box”.
That said, I am a voracious reader in three languages and have been published many times.
I did not attend college. Didn’t even receive my high school diploma because I couldn’t be bothered to make up all of my work and my school was very strict.

gold21

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:51 pm
Are you a 5"3 brunette (light brown), 110 lbs, and enjoy shopping online?

Is your favorite food pizza?

Is your husband very outgoing?

Do you have a complicated relationship with your parents?

Is your favorite color sky blue?

Zehava

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:51 pm
Sammy Girl wrote:
Hey Zehava!

I'm Sammy Girl! Dropped the dishcloth, left the water running... I want to get to know you, too Smile
You have your podium, you have your audience...let's hear it!

AMA!
But first turn that water off it’s annoying to have water running for no reason.

Zehava

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:53 pm
gold21 wrote:
Are you a 5"3 brunette (light brown), 110 lbs, and enjoy shopping online?

Is your favorite food pizza?

Is your husband very outgoing?

Do you have a complicated relationship with your parents?

Is your favorite color sky blue?

No, no, yessss

Yes
Yes
Yes
No

gold21

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:57 pm
Zehava wrote:
No, no, yessss

Yes
Yes
Yes
No

Hmm

OK not bad, so about 50/50

Tongue Out LOL

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 7:59 pm
You always seem very confident and sure of your self (in a good way). Were you always that way or is it something you learned/taught yourself?

Zehava

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 8:03 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
You always seem very confident and sure of your self (in a good way). Were you always that way or is it something you learned/taught yourself?

I’m not really sure, I never thought about it.
I think I’m confident about my knowledge and intuition, I’m gifted and learning always came easily.
But confidence in relationships is something I am still working on. As a child I was convinced I’m horribly defective, as a teen I felt invisible. I still assume that people aren’t interested in befriending me unless they prove me wrong.

Sammy Girl

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 8:06 pm
Zehava wrote:
It’s funny you ask
My story is a complicated one, I don’t fit into any one “box”.
That said, I am a voracious reader in three languages and have been published many times.
I did not attend college. Didn’t even receive my high school diploma because I couldn’t be bothered to make up all of my work and my school was very strict.

(I turned off the water...)

That's fascinating!! A voracious reader in three languages!! Which ones, may I ask? Or do you find that too intrusive? Confused

Zehava

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 8:08 pm
Sammy Girl wrote:
(I turned off the water...)

That's fascinating!! A voracious reader in three languages!! Which ones, may I ask? Or do you find that too intrusive? Confused

Yiddish, English, and Hebrew

Sammy Girl

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 8:10 pm
I'm impressed! I am an avid English reader, a stumbling, stuttering Yiddish reader and, well, that's it Smile

Last edited by Sammy Girl on Sun, Nov 04 2018, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics