Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY DEALS 2018
  Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12  Next

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 7:49 am
@DansDeals: Rowenta 1700-Watt 400-Hole Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate For $49.99 From Amazon After Cyber Monday Savings! https://t.co/IKUzrc4uIa

m.twi...

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 7:50 am
https://www.dealsmaven.com/sav.....ucts/
Includes Skip Hop diaper bags

rgr

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 11:30 am
Hot! Get $20 in promo credits with Amazon App

https://forums.dansdeals.com/I.....19706

debsey

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 12:27 pm
I'm not the savviest shopper in the world, so I pretty much just follow dansdeals and kollel budget.

Did anyone see any good sales on Corelle?

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 6:04 pm
Anyone who uses or is interested in Young Living, they have an amazing 20% off of their (IMHO) best products, including Thieves (household cleaning) product line, Savvy Minerals (natural makeup) line, and Ningxia (whole food supplement) line. If you've never ordered before, PM me for a referral link please Wink And if you need to know more before deciding if you're interested.

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 6:05 pm
OMG we have new emojis!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 8:42 pm
Looking for inexpensive camera for 8 year old. Anything for $50 or less?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 10:06 pm
greengrapes wrote:
Hi im looking for a good camera for a 19 yr old girl. Any ideas what to get and any sales? Tia!

Thinking of getting this for my almost 12 year old. https://shop.usa.canon.com/sho.....amera

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 10:25 pm
rgr wrote:
Hot! Get $20 in promo credits with Amazon App

https://forums.dansdeals.com/I.....19706

So I got $15 of the credits and now can't figure out how to use them... It seems they're only good on certain items but can't get back to the page that says which... I got all excited because they have the 6qt instapot for $49 and I would LOVE to use that $15 credit and treat myself... But I don't think it'll work.

ICYMI I just said Amazon has the 6 QT INSTAPOT FOR $49 which if I'm not mistaken is the deal we've been waiting for.

smileforamile

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 10:30 pm
seeker wrote:
So I got $15 of the credits and now can't figure out how to use them... It seems they're only good on certain items but can't get back to the page that says which... I got all excited because they have the 6qt instapot for $49 and I would LOVE to use that $15 credit and treat myself... But I don't think it'll work.

ICYMI I just said Amazon has the 6 QT INSTAPOT FOR $49 which if I'm not mistaken is the deal we've been waiting for.

I ended up buying the 8 quart for $60. I figured it was worth my while.

simba

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 10:55 pm
Kumphort wrote:
Actually this looks like a better deal
https://boschmixers.com/produc.....aper/

Thanks! Just ordered this through Amazon. My CC had a 5% cashback on Amazon so I did well.
Now I will try and get the metal bowl locally.

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 10:57 pm
I had Kohl's Cash from Black Friday (which often ends up not getting used because I'm not such a big Kohl's shopper so I only ever buy if it's worthwhile without the "cash") so I thought maybe I could use that to help with an Instant Pot but they don't have 6 qt Sad

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 11:07 pm
BTW I'm not sure if anyone but me was tracking these, but Monopoly and Monopoly Deal are both at their lowest ever prices on Amazon. $8.88 and $3.49 respectively. I'm thinking these will go in the closet and the kids will have to earn them sometime when I need a good incentive.

rgr

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 2:57 pm
Seeker did you find a blender? Theirs a small one on sale.

https://kollelbudget.com/134282-2/

Sorry the $5 off didn't work, I also couldn't get it to work

seeker

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 4:08 pm
Thanks for the tip. I'm looking for one with a full-size pitcher, and I think I'm going to have to wait until the weather gets warm, when we're more interested in smoothies anyway, and when I've recovered from this current burst of consumerism Hiding

flowerpower

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 4:12 pm
Looking for a good yet firm pillow- not light and fluffy.

simba

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 10:31 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Looking for a good yet firm pillow- not light and fluffy.

My DH really likes his memory foam pillow. Nice and firm yet soft to the touch. They are sold at a variety of price ranges and qualities.

nycgal

Post Thu, Nov 29 2018, 11:06 pm
seeker wrote:
I had Kohl's Cash from Black Friday (which often ends up not getting used because I'm not such a big Kohl's shopper so I only ever buy if it's worthwhile without the "cash") so I thought maybe I could use that to help with an Instant Pot but they don't have 6 qt Sad

Did you find anything to buy with the Kohl’s cash? I have 15$ worth and everything I put into my cart isn’t eligible for Kohl’s cash redemption.

seeker

Post Fri, Nov 30 2018, 1:36 am
I never got as far as finding out that some things aren't eligible because I usually forget it exists. They also have a relatively high free shipping threshold. It's a real downer. I would use Kohl's more if they had free shipping. It's not even free if you have their store card. Ugh. If I'm near a Kohl's before my "cash" runs out then maybe I'll buy new underwear or something.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Fri, Nov 30 2018, 6:01 am
seeker wrote:
I never got as far as finding out that some things aren't eligible because I usually forget it exists. They also have a relatively high free shipping threshold. It's a real downer. I would use Kohl's more if they had free shipping. It's not even free if you have their store card. Ugh. If I'm near a Kohl's before my "cash" runs out then maybe I'll buy new underwear or something.

They're currently offering free shipping with only $25.
Page 11 of 12   Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains