Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Rent a wig

cfel

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 1:27 pm
Does anyone where in Brooklyn can I can rent a wigs?

Cheiny

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 1:29 pm
cfel wrote:
Does anyone where in Brooklyn can I can rent a wigs?

Oh gosh, I can’t understand how anyone could want to wear a wig someone else wore...people have lie, are unclean, etc.

watergirl

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 1:42 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Oh gosh, I can’t understand how anyone could want to wear a wig someone else wore...people have lie, are unclean, etc.

You cant imagine someone having an importsnt event and need a nice sheitel and their own is old and ratty and embarrassing? A mother of the bride who spent all of her money on the wedding itself and wants to borrow one for the night? Someone who wears tichels/hats only but needs a wig for one day? Wigs get washed and are wearable.

Maya

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 1:46 pm
Cheiny wrote:

Did the OP ask your opinion on renting wigs?

OP, I know someone in Monsey, if you’re not successful in finding one in Brooklyn.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 1:49 pm
Cheiny wrote:

When you are like me and are wearing the same sheitel for 10 yrs and don't have the funds for a new one, a rental option would be a great help if I had an event I needed to go to and wanted to look pretty.

justmarried:)

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 1:54 pm
Elanit wigs in boro park rents wigs

Shoshana37

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 2:03 pm
I can give you my wig as a gift. I would be honored. It’s from Judy wig I bought it 2 years ago. It’s sits on shoulders and has brown light highlights. If styled it’s very very pretty.
I don’t wear it anymore.

PractclyPerfect

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 2:24 pm
I've rented from Perry Israel. On 60th in the 19th/20th Ave range

saralem

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 3:36 pm
I once bought a cheap wig to wear to a family wedding from a neighborhood (non Jewish) wig store. Super cheap actually. Had it styled in an updo and then discarded it afterward. It was impossible to salvage. You can buy for less than $50. Looked great actually!

flowerpower

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 3:38 pm
justmarried:) wrote:
Elanit wigs in boro park rents wigs

She said quiet a few people rent wigs by her. Give her a call.

bobeli

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 5:00 pm
I have a clair dark brown medium length that styled is pretty.
Alternatively you can buy a 20 to 50 dollars one from the beauty supply place and style it. It looks great
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels