Home

Lakewood high school exam- when this year?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Pink


Post  Wed, Dec 26 2018, 12:35 am
No info has come yet from the elementary school; when is hs exam this year?
Back to top

amother




Pink


Post  Wed, Dec 26 2018, 12:49 pm
Bump
Back to top

Chayalle




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Dec 26 2018, 2:06 pm
What are you worrying about? It's usually on a Sunday morning, in Bais Faiga, sometime during the winter. All the 8th graders in school are informed of it closer to the date. Some teachers discuss it a bit with their students. It's not a big deal.
Back to top

amother




Pink


Post  Sun, Dec 30 2018, 3:56 pm
Chayalle wrote:
What are you worrying about? It's usually on a Sunday morning, in Bais Faiga, sometime during the winter. All the 8th graders in school are informed of it closer to the date. Some teachers discuss it a bit with their students. It's not a big deal.


Cause I heard it’s in January, and school is quiet about it. Don’t want to miss it lol.
Back to top

Chayalle




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:37 am
amother wrote:
Cause I heard it’s in January, and school is quiet about it. Don’t want to miss it lol.


I can't imagine you will miss it. Schools want their students to get into high school and will make sure they know about it.
Back to top

Chayalle




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:38 am
Also keep in mind there's a longer winter this year. It may not be till February....particularly since mid-winter vacation is in January this year.
Back to top

amother




Pink


Post  Thu, Feb 07 2019, 6:58 pm
Hellpppp!

We got notice with date and our time but no location. Which bf building is it at? Gratter, bais Anya or smth else?
Back to top

Chayalle




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Feb 08 2019, 12:44 pm
Probably the main Bais Faiga. Just go at your time and see where everyone else is going Smile.
Back to top

amother




Pink


Post  Fri, Feb 08 2019, 1:12 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Probably the main Bais Faiga. Just go at your time and see where everyone else is going Smile.


What’s the main one- with simcha hall?
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
School pants for big boys, Lakewood
by amother
7 Today at 8:11 pm View last post
Holds it in all day in school
by amother
2 Today at 4:31 pm View last post
Lakewood Shabbos caterer pricing
by amother
5 Today at 8:38 am View last post
Purim Costumes for 10 and 11 year old boys 9 Today at 5:46 am View last post
Bais Hachinuch Lakewood info
by Debbig
2 Yesterday at 7:53 pm View last post

Jump to: