Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
How many Carats is the Diamond Necklace in Simpson's window?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 7:04 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Am I the only one who is baffled by this thread? Scratching Head

Im just chewing over how this week the new Bobov 45 Takanos were announced, and a few blocks away theres a diamond necklace in a Jewelry store window that outdoes the jewelry in Harry Winston's and Leviev's 5th avenue windows (stores that cater to the diamond jewelry needs of the wealthiest people in the world). Ive seen expensive necklaces in Simpson's window, but I think this necklace probably outdoes the previous ones.

Perhaps women buying the Simpson's necklace will tell people its costume, to avoid Ayin Hara, the opposite of buying at All that Glitters, and hoping people think the costume diamonds are real.

amother
Lavender

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 7:10 pm
Generally speaking those that are purchasing that necklace are known wn to be wealthy. No one will doubt that it’s real but no one will be shocked either. It was designed for a few wealthy individuals not for the average passerby earning the median (or even three times the median) income.
What I find unfair is that those same individual can go into a store like all that glitters, and purchase anything fake - anyone who sees it will assume its genuine. As opposed to most people who will purchase a fake and it’ll be questioned.

rainbow dash

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 7:19 pm
https://www.simpsonjewelers.co......html

Is it one of these?

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 7:25 pm
rainbow dash wrote:
https://www.simpsonjewelers.com/necklaces.84-0-0-0.html

Is it one of these?

No way. Its a necklace full of solitaire engagement ring size diamonds, going all around the neck.

Closer to this Harry Winston necklace. It just doesnt have the diamond hanging fro the center and has less diamonds.

amother
Slategray

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 10:46 pm
You should read the book series Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan. All your questions about the super wealthy will be answered... Wink Tongue Out

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 11:05 pm
amother wrote:
You should read the book series Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan. All your questions about the super wealthy will be answered... Wink Tongue Out

I dont have questions about anyone.

Im curious about the price of the necklace in the window.

And no, Im not gong into the store to ask, because I believe its against Halacha, if youre sure you wont buy it.

DrMom

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 1:16 am
I never saw a Simpson wear any diamond. Usually she wears those simple red beads:

imasoftov

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 1:58 am
DrMom wrote:
I never saw a Simpson wear any diamond. Usually she wears those simple red beads:

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:10 pm
Anyone bought any? (Im really Simpson's relative looking for new customers).

simba

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:31 pm
amother wrote:
Anyone bought any? (Im really Simpson's relative looking for new customers).

Huh?? You trying to advertise and get new customers like this?
If you would like to advertise on this site you need to pay Yael. You can PM her.

crust

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:40 pm
simba wrote:
If you would like to advertise on this site you need to pay Yael. You can PM her.

I'm almost sure she was joking.

Do you think imamother is the place to advertise a #millionairesnecklace?

Aren't we all frugal hardworking lower middle class no government help high tuition imas?

(With the exception of me of course. I am rich and savvy and have the most wonderfull everything keh. But I already have that necklace so no advertisements needed.) Tongue Out

Last edited by crust on Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

momX4

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:47 pm
amother wrote:
I dont have questions about anyone.

Im curious about the price of the necklace in the window.

And no, Im not gong into the store to ask, because I believe its against Halacha, if youre sure you wont buy it.

Actually that's not true. You can walk in and honestly saw that you pass their window often and are curious as to how much the necklace costs.....

I recently walked into a store with my dc. My DC knew we were just browsing. I told the shopkeeper as we walked in. He happily answered all out questions. We may be a customer there one day.

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:51 pm
simba wrote:

Oh ok. Glad you mentioned that. Rolling Laughter

tf

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:19 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Am I the only one who is baffled by this thread? Scratching Head

NO!!! I am too. I think it's a lack oof middos to buy such an expensive piece of jewelry, even if you have the $$ and even stronger lack of middos to publicize it.

butterfly2

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:24 am
Simpson’s probably removed it from the window display at this point because there were so many interested customers from this thread...

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:25 am
tf wrote:
NO!!! I am too. I think it's a lack oof middos to buy such an expensive piece of jewelry, even if you have the $$ and even stronger lack of middos to publicize it.

Who is the guilty party/parties?

tf

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:27 am
amother wrote:
Who is the guilty party/parties?

There are no guilty parties. Only lack of middos

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:28 am
tf wrote:
There are no guilty parties. Only lack of middos

Exactly. Who is guilty of lack of Midos?

crust

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:29 am
emcee wrote:
Simpson’s probably removed it from the window display at this point because there were so many interested customers from this thread...

Thats not fair then. I wanted to be exclusive. If I have a #millionaresnecklace I want to be the. only. one. that has it.

(Sorry for the use of periods Seeker)

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:30 am
emcee wrote:

It was there yesterday.
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries