Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Busch gardens va

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 12:31 pm
Anyone going for chmd? Can you share some info? Where to stay? Minyanim etc...

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 12:53 pm
So are we! On Tuesday iyh. We are staying in Virginia Beach on the beach.

doctorima

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 1:06 pm
The closest minyanim are in Richmond and Norfolk, both about 50 minutes away. There are private groups staying at Virginia Beach (Sandbridge), but that's even farther away.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 7:53 pm
I didn't end up going today but some of my siblings did and didn't enjoy. Had anyone been there with kids ages seven and under and felt it was worth it?

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 10:12 pm
It's absolutely not worth it to travel to Virginia with just little kids. Little kids don't care where they go, as long as it's interesting and they're having fun.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 10:15 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
It's absolutely not worth it to travel to Virginia with just little kids. Little kids don't care where they go, as long as it's interesting and they're having fun.

I am in Virginia Beach. I am just deciding if I should do Busch gardens tomorrow or find another activity. It's an hour and a half from the place I am staying. Any ideas?

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 12:49 am
I am in Virginia Beach too. I think I met all of you. At first we were thinking of going to Busch gardens. But we can’t seem to tear ourselves away from the beach and boardwalk. It is so relaxing. So we rented bikes for the boardwalk today. Tomorrow might be scooters. Watched sunset. Kids are loving the relaxed atmosphere. As long as they are happy, so are we

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 6:27 am
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
I am in Virginia Beach too. I think I met all of you. At first we were thinking of going to Busch gardens. But we can’t seem to tear ourselves away from the beach and boardwalk. It is so relaxing. So we rented bikes for the boardwalk today. Tomorrow might be scooters. Watched sunset. Kids are loving the relaxed atmosphere. As long as they are happy, so are we

I met noone! Lol
We did the boardwalk on Monday. Rented bikes and some of our group did the horseback riding. Yesterday was supposed to be Busch gardens but I didn't feel so well and my DD so half the group went. I stuck around the house we rented. The back yard is the beach so the kids were playing there all day with sand toys and then went to the aquarium for an hour. (Ttly not worth it. Dont go)
And then came back and kids went right back to the beach.
I was going to do Busch gardens tomorrow but whoever went today didn't really love it so not sure I should drive an hour and a half. The rest of the crew is doing the beach and ropes course tomorrow.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 9:57 am
I live in Richmond, and this place is paaaaacked with New Yorkers lol! Everyone is going to Busch Gardens and/or Kings Dominion. My husband comes home from shul every day all excited that there are so many people
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics