Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Do you even feel a little bit bad?
  Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next

My4Jewels

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:24 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
STOP STARTING VAXX THREADS! THERE ARE DOZENS THREADS WITH THE SAME VENT, BUMP IT UP.
And no, antivaxxers don't feel bad for anyone.

Yikes harsh much?! Hope you don’t always respond that way to people clearly in a lot of emotional pain

OP that’s a really though situation and I hope you find some ways to celebrate while staying safe

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:27 pm
giselle wrote:
So you’re part of the conspiracy.

Obviously. Our goal is to poison and kill all the children with vaccines.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:28 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Obviously. Our goal is to poison and kill all the children with vaccines.

Can I get some off your husbands hands & help him in his mission?

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:31 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Sorry, I can't tell if you're serious or not. I think you are. You're seriously saying that the fact that your husband sells vaccines puts you in position to thoroughly understand the issue? My husband sells spaceship equipment. Can I join NASA on their next trip to the moon?

1. Can you name a few vaccine ingredients?

2. do you know how many doses of how many vaccines the CDC recommends between birth and 18?

3. Can you provide a study showing vaccinated vs unvaccinated health outcomes?

4. What is an acceptable amount of aluminum to ingest per day and how much is injected via the hep B vaccine?

5. What is the death rate from measles in the US in the last 15 years and what is the death rate from the MMR vaccine during the same time period?

6. What is your best guess as to the percentage of the pro vax community on imamother that is able to answer a single one of the above questions?

No. I’m seriously saying that my husband sells vaccines so clearly I’m not anti vax. And I’m also seriously saying that anti vaxxers are selfish idiots that don’t care about anyone else. I’d love if they all get locked up. That’s what I’m seriously saying. 🙄

Israeli_C

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:36 pm
A woman told me in shul last shabbat that measles 'isn't such a bad disease'. I said 'but it has killed people' - her reply - 'only people who were already sick'... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:36 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
No. I’m seriously saying that my husband sells vaccines so clearly I’m not anti vax. And I’m also seriously saying that anti vaxxers are selfish idiots that don’t care about anyone else. I’d love if they all get locked up. That’s what I’m seriously saying. 🙄

I feel for you. Anti vaxxers aren't good for your business. We all want to make a healthy living. Too bad that some people also want a healthy life.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:42 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
I feel for you. Anti vaxxers aren't good for your business. We all want to make a healthy living. Too bad that some people also want a healthy life.

Such ignorance. My husband barely makes a penny off vaccines. They are practically a waste of his time. He sells them because he is a good person and someone needs to waste their valuable time selling vaccines for the good of the population. Vaccines are the least profitable thing in the medical world. Thank G-d he sells lots of other things too. Because if it was just vaccines I wouldn’t have bread or milk.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:57 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Sorry, I can't tell if you're serious or not. I think you are. You're seriously saying that the fact that your husband sells vaccines puts you in position to thoroughly understand the issue? My husband sells spaceship equipment. Can I join NASA on their next trip to the moon?

1. Can you name a few vaccine ingredients?

Sure. Every vaccine is different
Quote:

2. do you know how many doses of how many vaccines the CDC recommends between birth and 18?

Yep. Typical infant vaccines include 4 Dtaps, 3 HIBs, 3 Polios, 3 Hep Bs, 4 Prevnars, 1 MMR and 1 Varicella. Then at age 4-6, another Dtap, Polio, MMR and Varicella. At age 10, a Tdap. At age 11 and 16, a meningococcal vaccine. Other non mandatory vaccines include Hep A, flu and Gardasil.
Quote:

3. Can you provide a study showing vaccinated vs unvaccinated health outcomes?

There are plenty of studies. Don't have the time this minute to find them.
Quote:

4. What is an acceptable amount of aluminum to ingest per day and how much is injected via the hep B vaccine?

The amount of aluminum that's in the all vaccines in the first 6 months of life equals less aluminum that's in 32 oz of typical infant formula.
Quote:

5. What is the death rate from measles in the US in the last 15 years and what is the death rate from the MMR vaccine during the same time period?

Pretty dumb question since there hasn't been many measles cases in the last 15 years in the US. I wonder why.
Quote:

6. What is your best guess as to the percentage of the pro vax community on imamother that is able to answer a single one of the above questions?

finallyamommy

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 4:47 am
OP, can you go in public if you wear a mask maybe?

dankbar

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 4:51 am
can you have them set up skype for you to watch graduation

nchr

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 7:53 am
Israeli_C wrote:
A woman told me in shul last shabbat that measles 'isn't such a bad disease'. I said 'but it has killed people' - her reply - 'only people who were already sick'... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What's very sad is that there have been some very serious complications of measles in NY in the last 6 months. Horrific complications in health individuals. I am not at liberty to share, but had these families been pro vax, they would have spoken openly about them and more people would have realized that complications are real - even in healthy individuals and even in the US - and maybe have been encouraged to give the vaccine.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:03 am
We also forget that those people who were hospitalized with measles would probably have died if they would not have had the care. That is the reason that we BH have not been hearing about death rates of measles in America. The people were healthy people prior to catching measles.

I would think that it's embarrassing to consider vaccines and other forms of modern medicine to be hazardous to health but to call Hatzoloh when measles becomes complicated.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:31 am
southernbubby wrote:
We also forget that those people who were hospitalized with measles would probably have died if they would not have had the care. That is the reason that we BH have not been hearing about death rates of measles in America. The people were healthy people prior to catching measles.

I would think that it's embarrassing to consider vaccines and other forms of modern medicine to be hazardous to health but to call Hatzoloh when measles becomes complicated.

My husband absolutely refuses to go on a measles call. Let them call 911.

momsrus

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:33 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
My husband absolutely refuses to go on a measles call. Let them call 911.

What about that littles babies who’s families vaccinate ?

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:34 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:

I also want to add one more thing. The measles outbreak has been great for business. The MMR is in such demand, that he’s selling out before he’s even filled all his orders. Yet, since he’s a good person, he’d rather have less of this type of business and end the measles outbreak. You unfortunately are either very dumb or very brainwashed. Probably both now that I come to think of it.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:35 am
momsrus wrote:
What about that littles babies who’s families vaccinate ?

I guess he would go to them because it’s not their fault.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My goodness, what are you going to do? I was feeling sorry for myself, but iy"h I will get immunity.

Trying to avoid crowds with kids

Sebastian

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:40 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
I also want to add one more thing. The measles outbreak has been great for business. The MMR is in such demand, that he’s selling out before he’s even filled all his orders. Yet, since he’s a good person, he’d rather have less of this type of business and end the measles outbreak. You unfortunately are either very dumb or very brainwashed. Probably both now that I come to think of it.

too bad the vaccine profit margins aren't higher...

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:42 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
I guess he would go to them because it’s not their fault.

Truth be told, children who catch measles due to medical neglect by the parents are also not at fault.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 9:43 am
southernbubby wrote:
Truth be told, children who catch measles due to medical neglect by the parents are also not at fault.

True. But he’s going to protect himself and his own children first.
Page 2 of 14   Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next Recent Topics