Home

Do You NOT Wonder How Bnei Yisrael Survived 40 Years?
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


bluebaker




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 3:25 am
Without vaccinations, medications, medical interventions? How is it that you do not even ponder this? Why are these viruses invading your bodies? At what point did the immune system give up? What was going through your parents minds when they put their faith in *doctors* and not in the God that made you and them? What is this nonsense now that is going on? Measles? Chicken Pox? Rubella? I will tell you. Listen.

I received all vaccinations INCLUDING polio, including tetanus, including rubella, chicken pox, measles and MORE. I must have received over 20 different vaccinations BEFORE the age of 10. I was inundated with antibiotics, vaccinations and boosters (to make sure) and other drugs. Heck, for good measure they tore out my poor tonsils, because of *infection*. I was a child of experimentation.

Fast-forward 50 years and more - I have heart failure and my entire nervous system is dis-regulated - meaning my AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM has been taken over by my SYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM - the SNS is the reactive state. This is when you no longer feel connected to your body because it's in the reactive state. This is not kosher and not conducive to a healthy body/mind/soul. My mother Z"l was zealous and overly so in making sure her daughter would survive what she believed to be a plague. BUT THERE WAS NO PLAGUE. Get this into your minds. There is no plague. There is no danger. There is no threat. There is no horrible disease that will come and snatch your children from under you. There is a choice to be made - between life and death. Choose life. Live it. Move to a place where you can be free. Follow Patriot Nurse and learn from her the rudiments if you're still into living in exile. If you want to be healthy? MOVE TO ISRAEL. There is a new movement of healing in its initial stages. Samaria, Emek Haelah, Nahariah are points of interest. Do not believe hype. Snap out of it.
Back to top

amother




Oak


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 3:36 am
Just a story o want to share on the topic. I am sure that you will have a perfect theory how this has nothing to do with vaccines. I’m just stating the facts, take out what you’d like. (Another, because told this to many people)
my grandmother was a child living in a very large town in Hungary. One day a woman knocked on their door. She was holding a sick child. She told them that her child is ill and she had gone to a rebbe for a Brucha. He told her to place her child in a home where they didn’t have one of their children die in childhood diseases.she was already in her 2nd town, going from door to door, and she hasn’t found yet such a family!!!! And my grandmothers town was not a filthy unhygienic situation. So modern medicine seems quite miraculous to me
Back to top

amother




Peach


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 3:37 am
They were in the anannei hakovod. Everything there was an open miracle - no diseases whatsoever.

50 years ago they didn't have a chicken pox vaccine.

Your mother did what she felt was best based on what she was told. Is there actual proof that your problems are a result of the medical interventions you are so upset about? If so, then your feelings are 100% justified. If not, please stop fear-mongering.
Back to top

amother




Mint


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 3:53 am
There's no reason to believe that children didn't die in the midbar. We have no proof one way or another. Child mortality was rampant until a hundred and fifty years ago.
Back to top

grace413




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 4:24 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:


50 years ago they didn't have a chicken pox vaccine.

g.


And they also didn't have a vaccine for measles or rubella 50 years ago.

And unfortunately there are plenty of people with diseases and illnesses here in Israel.
Back to top

amother




Coffee


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 4:49 am
Didn't all the men die in the midbar?
Back to top

shabbatiscoming




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 5:03 am
bluebaker wrote:
Without vaccinations, medications, medical interventions? How is it that you do not even ponder this? Why are these viruses invading your bodies? At what point did the immune system give up? What was going through your parents minds when they put their faith in *doctors* and not in the God that made you and them? What is this nonsense now that is going on? Measles? Chicken Pox? Rubella? I will tell you. Listen.

I received all vaccinations INCLUDING polio, including tetanus, including rubella, chicken pox, measles and MORE. I must have received over 20 different vaccinations BEFORE the age of 10. I was inundated with antibiotics, vaccinations and boosters (to make sure) and other drugs. Heck, for good measure they tore out my poor tonsils, because of *infection*. I was a child of experimentation.

Fast-forward 50 years and more - I have heart failure and my entire nervous system is dis-regulated - meaning my AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM has been taken over by my SYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM - the SNS is the reactive state. This is when you no longer feel connected to your body because it's in the reactive state. This is not kosher and not conducive to a healthy body/mind/soul. My mother Z"l was zealous and overly so in making sure her daughter would survive what she believed to be a plague. BUT THERE WAS NO PLAGUE. Get this into your minds. There is no plague. There is no danger. There is no threat. There is no horrible disease that will come and snatch your children from under you. There is a choice to be made - between life and death. Choose life. Live it. Move to a place where you can be free. Follow Patriot Nurse and learn from her the rudiments if you're still into living in exile. If you want to be healthy? MOVE TO ISRAEL. There is a new movement of healing in its initial stages. Samaria, Emek Haelah, Nahariah are points of interest. Do not believe hype. Snap out of it.

Bluebaker, I am very sorry for what you are going through, but how can you compare how we live now to how the jews in the midbar lived? Its just not comparable.
Thats how this world works. New diseases, new conditions, new symptoms come out of nowhere. And thats where science comes in to try and help to either eradicate that disease if possible or to treat people who get that disease.
How can you say there is no danger of these terrible diseases (some fatal, some not)
And how can you say that there are no diseases that will take your child? Have you never heard of young children dying of different diseases?
And no offense, but even here in Israel, things like that happen.
Vaccinations are not a "hype". They can save lives. I am sorry that you are ill, I really am. But please, dont fear monger other people. You are overly generalizing about many things.
Back to top

Iymnok




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 5:03 am
At Matan Torah all Bnei Yisroel were healed thus eradicating all contagious diseases from their population. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ananei hakavod helped too for the next 39 1/2 years.
They were eating perfect food and the purest water, so they had no toxins as well.
They were perfectly healthy and no anti-vaccination propaganda to fight, so they had no excuse for bittul torah!
Back to top

amother




Aqua


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 7:02 am
no
not at all
HaKodesh Baruch hu Hakol Yachol
Back to top

JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 7:04 am
You have no way of knowing that your condition was caused by the vaccines you got. Who told you that? An MD, or one of the "natural" health practitioners/quacks who will never, ever release figures on what their treatments are, how they work, or how many people they have helped, compared to a control group?

Is your diagnosis from an MD? Because honestly, I've never heard of this condition. I don't even know that it's possible to have your sympathetic nervous system "take over"your autonomic nervous system; the SNS is part of the ANS. This reminds me of when I used to go to a chiropractor for help with neck pain, and she'd spout nonsense about how misaligned energy fields had caused my uterine fibroids. She also counseled against my having surgery for my fibroids. None of her treatments for my energy misalignments helped me; surgery cured me.

If you have congestive heart failure, western medicine can help. There are medications that can help. (It's hard to find a person who is more anti-daily meds than I am, but if you need them, you need them and it's worthwhile to restore quality of life.) Also, commonsense life changes can help. Exercise to the extent you can; eat as healthily as possible. The quacks' treatments won't help and may very possibly harm you.

Wake up.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 7:05 am
grace413 wrote:
And they also didn't have a vaccine for measles or rubella 50 years ago.

And unfortunately there are plenty of people with diseases and illnesses here in Israel.


Some of the the measles vaccines that we had 50 years ago were the killed virus type that was not effective, hence I had to be re-vaccinated at age 64 due to the outbreak.

While I agree with the OP that we could probably live healthier lives in some parts of EY than in some parts of Brooklyn, VPDs strike down healthy people too, although they are lethal in large percentages if sick people get them.

Auto-immune disorders can be the result of anything that stimulates the immune system, including I believe, emotional stress.
Back to top

JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 7:17 am
Regarding what happened in the Midbar: It's well known that Dor HaMidbar lived outside the bounds of Teva. Their whole existence was a miracle. The cloud that covered them; the manna that appeared six days a week, in just the right amounts; the well that traveled with them until Miriam died. It was all a Neis.

And even so, there were plagues. We're in Sefer BeMidbar, so just a sampling from that Sefer: the plague after the incident of the slav (quails) (Ch. 11) , the plague after B'nei Yisrael complained about what had happened to Korach and his cohort (Ch. 17); the plague after B'nei Yisrael sinned with the daughters of Moav and the woman from Midian (Ch. 25). Plenty of plagues.

And right, as some above in this thread have pointed out, their lifespan wasn't so great. After the sin of the Meraglim, all B'nei Yisrael had to dig their graves once a year (the Midrash says on Tisha B'Av, which is when Cheit HaMeraglim happened). With few exceptions, nobody made it past sixty.
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 7:38 am
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Regarding what happened in the Midbar: It's well known that Dor HaMidbar lived outside the bounds of Teva. Their whole existence was a miracle. The cloud that covered them; the manna that appeared six days a week, in just the right amounts; the well that traveled with them until Miriam died. It was all a Neis.

And even so, there were plagues. We're in Sefer BeMidbar, so just a sampling from that Sefer: the plague after the incident of the slav (quails) (Ch. 11) , the plague after B'nei Yisrael complained about what had happened to Korach and his cohort (Ch. 17); the plague after B'nei Yisrael sinned with the daughters of Moav and the woman from Midian (Ch. 25). Plenty of plagues.

And right, as some above in this thread have pointed out, their lifespan wasn't so great. After the sin of the Meraglim, all B'nei Yisrael had to dig their graves once a year (the Midrash says on Tisha B'Av, which is when Cheit HaMeraglim happened). With few exceptions, nobody made it past sixty.


Good post, and good posting so far.
Re the plagues: while they were natural plagues, the causes and the cures were supernatural.

OP, I feel your pain, and I wish you a refuah shleima, refuas haguf and hanefesh. It sounds like you have a lot of angst.
Back to top

JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 8:03 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Good post, and good posting so far.
Re the plagues: while they were natural plagues, the causes and the cures were supernatural.

OP, I feel your pain, and I wish you a refuah shleima, refuas haguf and hanefesh. It sounds like you have a lot of angst.


I absolutely agree about the supernatural nature of the plagues in the Midbar. I was just pointing it out because the OP mentioned plagues. There have always been plagues.

But as you point out, all was supernatural for that generation.
Back to top

amother




Papaya


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 9:01 am
.
Back to top

soap suds




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 10:31 am
[double post delete

Last edited by soap suds on Fri, Jun 21 2019, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

soap suds




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 10:32 am
bluebaker wrote:
Without vaccinations, medications, medical interventions? How is it that you do not even ponder this? Why are these viruses invading your bodies? At what point did the immune system give up? What was going through your parents minds when they put their faith in *doctors* and not in the God that made you and them? What is this nonsense now that is going on? Measles? Chicken Pox? Rubella? I will tell you. Listen.

I received all vaccinations INCLUDING polio, including tetanus, including rubella, chicken pox, measles and MORE. I must have received over 20 different vaccinations BEFORE the age of 10. I was inundated with antibiotics, vaccinations and boosters (to make sure) and other drugs. Heck, for good measure they tore out my poor tonsils, because of *infection*. I was a child of experimentation.

Fast-forward 50 years and more - I have heart failure and my entire nervous system is dis-regulated - meaning my AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM has been taken over by my SYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM - the SNS is the reactive state. This is when you no longer feel connected to your body because it's in the reactive state. This is not kosher and not conducive to a healthy body/mind/soul. My mother Z"l was zealous and overly so in making sure her daughter would survive what she believed to be a plague. BUT THERE WAS NO PLAGUE. Get this into your minds. There is no plague. There is no danger. There is no threat. There is no horrible disease that will come and snatch your children from under you. There is a choice to be made - between life and death. Choose life. Live it. Move to a place where you can be free. Follow Patriot Nurse and learn from her the rudiments if you're still into living in exile. If you want to be healthy? MOVE TO ISRAEL. There is a new movement of healing in its initial stages. Samaria, Emek Haelah, Nahariah are points of interest. Do not believe hype. Snap out of it.

Do you also ponder how they survived in the midbar without ever having to launder their clothes? Maybe it's all those detergents we use that are causing so many diseases!

Do you wonder why Miriam was plagued with leprosy? Must have been because she wasn't vaccinated!

Of all generations to compare us with, you sure picked the wrong one. Things weren't natural then. It was all chutz miderech hateva. Try again, OP!
Back to top

soap suds




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 10:42 am
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Didn't all the men die in the midbar?

So the big question is were they vaccinated or not? If they were, we'd know that vaccination causes death. If they weren't then obviously it was because they weren't vaccinated.
I don't think the Torah mentions this point, so we'd have to work with our own assumptions. I'm inclined to believe they weren't vaccinated. OP, I'd be curious to know what you think? Do you suppose they were vaccinated or not?
Back to top

amother




Linen


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 11:03 am
We do know that hemophilia existed back then. It doesn't say any where that everybody had perfect health back then. At Har Sinai it says everybody was healed, so I assume they were healed from something.


Refuah shleima!!
Back to top

gande




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 11:45 am
I'm not sure about the midbar but regarding getting sick I have proof its not vaccines. My great granparents (most of them) died in their early sixties from heart disease (fifty years ago).
We dont add names because at that time it was called long life. My grandparents k"h are in their 80s and going strong. Nowerdays 60 is young to be sick but with modern medicine we can fix problems in the body.
Back to top
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
28 years old no career
by amother
4 Sun, Nov 17 2019, 12:54 pm View last post
Grey gown for child 8 years old
by dolphin
1 Mon, Nov 11 2019, 8:04 pm View last post
Almost 3 years old doesn’t want to cut his hair
by amother
10 Tue, Nov 05 2019, 8:20 pm View last post
Returned invitation-almost 2 years later!
by shanie5
20 Wed, Oct 30 2019, 2:08 pm View last post
What would you get ? married over 10 years
by amother
5 Sat, Oct 26 2019, 10:19 pm View last post

Jump to: