Home

Which hotels are nice and kid friendly in lancaster PA??

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


jetset123




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Aug 05 2019, 4:01 pm
Looking to get away for a few nights something with nice indoor/outdoor pools.. never stayed in any hotels in lancaster but heard its nice and were driving from jersey.. any reccomendations?
Back to top

amother




Pumpkin
 

Post  Mon, Aug 05 2019, 4:21 pm
Eden Resort and Suites is kid friendly. They have a stunning outdoor pool, and indoor pool, and a playground.
Back to top

Cmon be nice




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Aug 05 2019, 6:13 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Eden Resort and Suites is kid friendly. They have a stunning outdoor pool, and indoor pool, and a playground.

Are they on the expensive side?
Back to top

amother




Goldenrod
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 9:32 am
I just booked for $214 a night for the last week of August.
They were sold out for out dor 2 of the 4 days I wanted. None of the cheaper sites had dates left at all for them so I booked thru their website directly.
Also beware when booking there that there is an adult only floor.

A second hotel I have used and will use again is double tree hilton. They also have a small indoor waterpark, some children's activities and a few arcades. I just booked for $160 a night. I was very happy here just looking for a change this time around.
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 9:37 am
The Doubletree has an indoor little waterpark and they’re not expensive.
Back to top

naomi2




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 9:46 am
I looked into both a few days ago and eden didnt have any rooms left for families. For what age would you say the water activities at the double tree are for?
Back to top

Cmon be nice




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 10:03 am
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:


A second hotel I have used and will use again is double tree hilton. They also have a small indoor waterpark, some children's activities and a few arcades. I just booked for $160 a night. I was very happy here just looking for a change this time around.


How many people can fit in a room at the double tree and is it a suite?
Back to top


amother




Gray
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 10:36 am
We've had nice stays at Home2 by Hilton, best Western intercourse village, comfort inn and suites. They've all been accommodating to children. Often early in the mornings the pool is empty and I let my kids go in their cover ups. They understood the that if someone else comes we may need to leave
Back to top

Sweet as Pie




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 11:06 am
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
I just booked for $214 a night for the last week of August.
They were sold out for out dor 2 of the 4 days I wanted. None of the cheaper sites had dates left at all for them so I booked thru their website directly.
Also beware when booking there that there is an adult only floor.

A second hotel I have used and will use again is double tree hilton. They also have a small indoor waterpark, some children's activities and a few arcades. I just booked for $160 a night. I was very happy here just looking for a change this time around.

I was by Hilton doubletree too. Really enjoyed it, decent hotel n fun pool for kids with slides etc
Back to top

Sweet as Pie




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 11:08 am
Cmon be nice wrote:
How many people can fit in a room at the double tree and is it a suite?


I booked the suite above the standard. It’s regular room with pullout sofa and abit bigger. It fit 2 adults and 3 kids(one slept with me). I took along Betty Crocker pizza maker to make breakfast/lunch which worked out great. And used portable grill outside
Back to top


Sarah S




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 11:17 am
Is the double tree next to any Minyan for shabbas?
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 11:17 am
The Chabad house has suites for rent and kitchen facilities and some arcade games. We had a family reunion there 2 years ago. Look them up online.
Back to top

Sweet as Pie




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 11:18 am
Sarah S wrote:
Is the double tree next to any Minyan for shabbas?


I don’t know. We were there on weeknights. I wud tell you to check Chabad Lancaster website
Back to top

amother




Goldenrod
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 1:56 pm
Here is a picture of the water park at double tree, very small and kid friendly.
works for all ages.

https://I.imgur.com/hyIngcy.jpg
Back to top

queene




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Aug 06 2019, 2:01 pm
There is also an all year round minyan in lancaster

https://www.degelisrael.org/services

and they have a kosher canteen by the shul as well

https://www.centralpaskosherma.....76924
Back to top

amother




Cerulean
 

Post  Wed, Aug 28 2019, 9:25 am
queene wrote:
There is also an all year round minyan in lancaster

https://www.degelisrael.org/services

and they have a kosher canteen by the shul as well

https://www.centralpaskosherma.....76924

Is the kosher canteen open at the shul this year or only the food truck at Hershey? We aren't going to Hershey this year.
Back to top

queene




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Aug 28 2019, 9:37 am
Yes its open daily from 7 to 10 am
And 7 to 10 pm
It has all the basics plus more
Back to top

queene




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Aug 28 2019, 9:38 am
Actually open from 7:00 am - 10:30 am / 7:00 pm -10:00 pm
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Where to order nice cheesecake for a simcha in boro park?
by amother
3 Today at 12:41 am View last post
Freezer friendly pastas? Or other good recipes
by Rhom
4 Yesterday at 3:03 am View last post
Nice place not far from Monsey
by amother
0 Wed, May 20 2020, 2:10 pm View last post
Nice shtender
by amother
3 Wed, May 20 2020, 12:06 am View last post
Nice sneakers-not expensive?
by amother
4 Tue, May 12 2020, 11:47 am View last post

Jump to: