Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Looking for OB/GYN in NJ
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 12:00 am
amother Blush wrote:
And over 50% of ob/gyns as it should be. Women always helped other women deliver. Male ob/gyns is a modern innovation.

Yes. Never understood why men would choose this field where and why women feel comfortable going to male docs for care who choose this as their life’s work. Only female OB/gyns for me. If you find one with bad bedside manner, don’t write off the entire gender, just find another one.

Somehow it seems that some women in particular like male OB/gyns and I can’t for the life of me figure out why, seems to be an entrenched thing.

End rant.

amother
Winterberry

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 7:26 am
amother Bluebell wrote:
I delivered at rwj New Brunswick recently and was super happy. They don’t take Jersey care though

It’s not safe for me to live so far from the hospital I deliver at. My labors are too fast.

amother
Dill

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 7:58 am
amother Buttercup wrote:
Good luck finding another hospital with a nursery that gives formula upon request lol Mad

RWJ gave me formula upon request. I gave birth a couple of months ago.

OBnursemom

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 8:02 am
amother Dill wrote:
RWJ gave me formula upon request. I gave birth a couple of months ago.

Why don’t hospitals give formula upon request? I worked LDRP. We only didn’t give formula to babies who were designated as EBF.

SNisi

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 10:11 am
Thanks all for your responses!
Fyi Dr Baum and his office does take Jersey care but they have a very long wait for first appointment, close to two months!! So call early! And also, they need to see all your records from previous births and decide if they want you as a patient and approve!! (Which takes time too)
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries