Home

Anyone work for non Jewish Seit agencies?

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Thu, Nov 14 2019, 3:24 pm
Can you tell me more? As of now I only have ten seit hours of work through a jewish agency. I could really use more and am getting quit frustrated waiting.

I've been seeing openings in non jewish agencies so while ideally I would like to stick to working with jewish kids, I am wondering if its something I should consider. Anyone know what agencies are good to work for? And which pay decently? Anything else I should know about working in a non jewish environment? Or are more seit jobs likely to start coming up now and I should just wait it out (I've been in the education field awhile just not as a seit so dont know exactly what to expect)

Thanks

amother

OP

Post  Thu, Nov 14 2019, 8:29 pm
Bump

seeker

Post  Thu, Nov 14 2019, 9:31 pm
I really don't know what to say. Even when working for Jewish agencies the vast majority of my clients have been non-Jewish schools and children. Kids are kids. We are adults. Why should any other demographic marker matter?

seeker

Post  Thu, Nov 14 2019, 9:34 pm
Regarding more jobs coming up, it's very possible. I don't know which areas were affected but around where I am, there were a lot of changes in the administrative positions and a lot of things got messed up. There are kids who were supposed to have been evaluated and/or assigned providers at the beginning of the school year who are just getting started now. It has been a very stressful slow start to the year for me.

Ruchel

Post  Fri, Nov 15 2019, 6:46 am
My mom considered it. The hours were all over
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h