Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Where can I get a wig? Can't afford much $$
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 1:54 pm
I'm making BM
I don't know where to start from.
Is there even a possibility to get a nice wig under $800. (Even that is a fortune for me Crying )

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:00 pm
Where do you live?

amother
Black

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:01 pm
Irene's will is having a sale for$400.
Style wigs by Shira has pop up sales.

Lucky for you, there are tons of cheap wigs out there.

They are not the custom made 10k wigs, but comparable to the wigs in the 1-2k range? I would definitely say that!

If you buy a cheap wig from one of the above places, you can add baby hair, a lace front, a great cut and look amazing!

It probably won't last you very long (1-2 years) but my 1800 wig wasn't supposed to last that long either & you'll look great for the bar mitzvah!

Mazal Tov!

meme6

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:02 pm
People are very successful by the second hand sheitel place red carpet wigs she sells perfect condition wigs even some brand new that people had cut and didn’t like etc it pays to check it out

livinginflatbus

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:05 pm
Since when is Irenes wigs 400?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:09 pm
Where is red carpet wigs?
I don't mind getting a precut. I do want nice hair tho...
Location can be in Mnsy or Bklyn!

meme6

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Look her up on Instagram Redcarpetwigs

livinginflatbus

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:25 pm
I heard Chaya’s precuts is have a sale on December 14 for around 6.

STMommy

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:30 pm
OP I highly recommend Malkys wigs. She is located in Brooklyn, near Brooklyn College. My wig was under 500 and has held up beautifully.

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:32 pm
I got two Sheitels from a seller named Celine from China. Her number is + 86 183 5426 6170. A number of my friends and family have all purchased from her after seeing my Sheitels. The ones I’ve gotten from her are my favorite - and I wear them all the time. I spent a bit over $400 including shipping. She communicates via WhatsApp and has great communication. She sends pics and videos of different wigs while you are deciding what to get.

groisamomma

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:35 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
I got two Sheitels from a seller named Celine from China. Her number is + 86 183 5426 6170. A number of my friends and family have all purchased from her after seeing my Sheitels. The ones I’ve gotten from her are my favorite - and I wear them all the time. I spent a bit over $400 including shipping. She communicates via WhatsApp and has great communication. She sends pics and videos of different wigs while you are deciding what to get.

Not OP but what happens if you're not happy? How do returns work?

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Doppeldanger wigs in monsey- she’s a reseller (cheaper than red carpet) and sells great wigs in good condition. (914) 361-9640. She has a lot of stock and is an easy stop in monsey.

I have a wig from ShirA style (600$ sale) but u need someone good to go with you and idk when the next sale is...

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 3:12 pm
STMommy wrote:
OP I highly recommend Malkys wigs. She is located in Brooklyn, near Brooklyn College. My wig was under 500 and has held up beautifully.

Do you have an address?

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 3:16 pm
I got a wig on Ali that was $500 and I love it

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 3:43 pm
I wish I can get from China. But it's a risk.

I'm afraid of losing $500 if wig is no good.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 3:46 pm
livinginflatbus wrote:
I heard Chaya’s precuts is have a sale on December 14 for around 6.

Are her wigs good? Where is she located?

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 3:47 pm
STMommy wrote:

Same. Got a sheitel from her 3 years ago and it is amazing. Mine was 625, very long al I could cut. Anon because I tell everyone about it.

Twinster

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 4:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I wish I can get from China. But it's a risk.

I'm afraid of losing $500 if wig is no good.

Keep in mind that you’ll still have to pay a lot to cut those wigs. Whereas if you buy one locally, it’s usually included in the price.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 4:51 pm
Quote:
People are very successful by the second hand sheitel place red carpet wigs she sells perfect condition wigs even some brand new that people had cut and didn’t like etc it pays to check it out

I have two gorgeous sheitels from Red Carpet Wigs. One is 4 yrs old, one 3 yrs old. Still love both of them. And Shani is a doll to work with, so patient and understanding

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 4:55 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Irene's will is having a sale for$400.
Style wigs by Shira has pop up sales.

Lucky for you, there are tons of cheap wigs out there.

They are not the custom made 10k wigs, but comparable to the wigs in the 1-2k range? I would definitely say that!

If you buy a cheap wig from one of the above places, you can add baby hair, a lace front, a great cut and look amazing!

It probably won't last you very long (1-2 years) but my 1800 wig wasn't supposed to last that long either & you'll look great for the bar mitzvah!

Mazal Tov!

You could also buy a lace band for like 150 that way you can wear it with other wigs as well
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics