Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Funny Chanukah game ideas!

mommy201

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:30 pm
Can everyone post the funniest games they’ve played by any kind of party that can be used to play at a Chanukah party for most ages or some ages?
I want to just have a long list of ideas but they need to bring on a laugh!

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:33 pm
following

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:37 pm
Everyone wears 2 different socks on their hands and places hands under table. Go around the table and play memory. Say Esther's right hand and Yehudas left hand. They pick up said hands and if match, person keeps those socks (and prize) and if not match, they put their hands back under the table. It's good for various ages and gets silly and fun

dankbar

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:48 pm
Spider web game for kids.
For adults male/female items

Surrendered

Post Fri, Dec 13 2019, 12:12 am
Here's a hit of a game, All ages and stages enjoy this game.
I do this yearly, for our family, in-laws party, class party, kids party... in many different exciting versions!!!

Wrap an item. (It can be a silly small item that you know someone wants or a tissue box or candies for everyone...).
Keep wrapping up the prize/gift with newspaper. Between every wrapping, tape on some photos/pictures related to the crowd at the party. You can put 2-4 pictures, 1 on each side. Keep wrapping it up, add old pictures of the family...
While you put on music and pass around the hot-potatoe package, wherever the music stops, the person removes the photos (and 1 wrapping paper)- laughs and passes it around. While you continue passing it again. The goal is that everyone gets to see different photos while the game keeps going and there's lots of laughter going on... you can add as well some little prizes/shmunzes between the wrapping so that it looks thick and exciting.

Kids hot potatoe version: I place cheap cute prizes or goody (nosh) on every piece of newspaper wrapping, so that every kid ends up getting something exciting.
Last year we didn't have music at the party, so each child who held the wrapped hot-potatoe package, had a chance to choose a song and all kids sang it together. When done with the song, wherever the gift landed, opened the wrapping, removed their prize or nosh and started the next song.
It was a blast!!!
Always a hit of a game. It just needs some pre-preperation...
For more clear details, pm me.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Dec 13 2019, 5:03 am
Do you have to participate? Seriously I wouldn't like to play such games. Board maybe, ON A VOLUNTARILY BASIS

doodlesmom

Post Fri, Dec 13 2019, 6:29 am
Relative insanity
It’s a party game u buy!

amother
Tan

Post Sat, Dec 14 2019, 7:49 pm
Make up your own Taboo cards. Can be chanuka themed and with family jokes or name of people at the party. Write a word on top of an index card, with 3 related words underneath. Goal is to get your team to guess the top word, without saying any words from the bottom. You need to be creative when giving the hints-so that you dont need to say the forbidden words. The younger kids can be part and help guess the words.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics