Home

IMAMOTHER GOT TALENT!
  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:17 pm
Hey guys, it's a talent show!!! What's your name? Where do you live? Do you have a day job? Do you think you can win this talent show? Share your talent with us!!!!! The talent that gets the most likes wins the Imamother got talent show!! Applause Applause
Back to top

amother




Green
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:21 pm
I probably win the talent of going to bed earliest. It’s 8:20 and I’m in bed.
Back to top

little neshamala




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:22 pm
I can burp the ABCs, but not in one breath.
(Most people in real life dont know this about me because I usually come across as somewhat classy lol)
Back to top

little neshamala




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:24 pm
I can also swim 6 laps in a pool thats 32 feet long without coming up for air. Woohoo!
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:26 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I probably win the talent of going to bed earliest. It’s 8:20 and I’m in bed.
I’m big competition in that department.
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:27 pm
I can converse in rhyme
I do it all the time
I can be spontaneous
And come up with something instantaneous
Back to top

amother




Gray
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:32 pm
I can win an eating contests
Back to top

little neshamala




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:35 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I can converse in rhyme8
I do it all the time
I can be spontaneous
And come up with something instantaneous


Thats pretty neat!
Back to top

Zehava




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:37 pm
I can get people to tell me their deepest darkest secrets without even trying
Back to top

trixx




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:39 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I probably win the talent of going to bed earliest. It’s 8:20 and I’m in bed.


I can win the one for going to bed latest!! 3am is still a decent time to me Can't Believe It
Back to top

honeymoon




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:45 pm
I can read people's eyes like a book. Sometimes a bit too well. People tell me I need to shut my x-ray machines when we talk.
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:53 pm
I can perform magic tricks like finding a missing shoe in under a minute.

Or tell just by reading a child's forehead if he/she needs to go to the bathroom.

I can calm down a grown man with just a frying pan and a chopped onion.

And when it all gets too much, I can pull a neat Disappearing Act. (it involves sushi and coke in a cobwebby walk-in closet.)
Back to top

amother




Tan
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:55 pm
My (super rare) talent is checking information on Snopes instead of forwarding it to all my WhatsApp groups.
Back to top

amother




Olive
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:56 pm
I can say the alphabet backwards, ride a unicycle, and write a haiku to shadchanim!
Back to top

Jewishfoodie




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:56 pm
I can manipulate sound waves. For real. No joke. It took years of... It took no time at all.

I can be half a yard from my kids' ears and I can yell, "All mommies please watch your own kids!" and not ONE of my kids or their husbands will hear me. They will just continue stringing my pasta, coloring my walls, unboxing my kleenex, and having Mustard vs. Ketchup wars. (which squirts farther. I know the answer.)

And then, I can go all the way to my bedroom, hide under a heavy feather cover, smush my face into a pillow and whisper,
"I'm inviting everyone for supper tomorrow" and the next day, every single one of my kids will be at the dinner table with their families, waiting to be served. Because apparently they heard me invite them.

I'm available for events.

Contact my agent at Bathbombsarentkoolaid.gov
Back to top

Jewishfoodie




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:57 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
My (super rare) talent is checking information on Snopes instead of forwarding it to all my WhatsApp groups.


So you didn't die from sniffing the perfume I guess?
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 8:59 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
I can perform magic tricks like finding a missing shoe in under a minute.

Or tell just by reading a child's forehead if he/she needs to go to the bathroom.

I can calm down a grown man with just a frying pan and a chopped onion.

And when it all gets too much, I can pull a neat Disappearing Act. (it involves sushi and coke in a cobwebby walk-in closet.)

I think you win!
Back to top

amother




Tan
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 9:14 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
So you didn't die from sniffing the perfume I guess?

Fortunately, I survived many deadly plots.
Unfortunately, I had to turn down all the super wealthy businessmen and lottery winners who desperately wanted to give me their entire fortune.
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 9:15 pm
trixx wrote:
I can win the one for going to bed latest!! 3am is still a decent time to me Can't Believe It


🤝
Back to top

amother




Blonde
 

Post  Thu, Jan 23 2020, 9:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hey guys, it's a talent show!!! What's your name? Where do you live? Do you have a day job? Do you think you can win this talent show? Share your talent with us!!!!! The talent that gets the most likes wins the Imamother got talent show!! Applause Applause


I can rouse all the self-righteous people with one venting post.
Back to top
  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 6 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Miriam Handler talent show 0 Mon, May 25 2020, 8:10 pm View last post
The Official Imamother Telephone Game! 1077 Wed, May 20 2020, 9:52 pm View last post
Second wave & Imamother logic
by amother
35 Mon, May 18 2020, 12:34 pm View last post
Share some new AND EASY recipes-No imamother repeats, pls
by Cheiny
3 Wed, May 06 2020, 3:43 pm View last post
While I was on Imamother, my imaginary clone... 13 Wed, Apr 29 2020, 10:33 pm View last post

Jump to: