Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weight Watchers Blue Plan

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:35 pm
Is anyone currently doing the Weight Watchers Blue Plan? I am starting it now, and I would love to hear any tips, tricks, support, etc... to help me.
TIA

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:37 pm
Which one is the blue plan? I'm considering joining. How did you choose which color?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:38 pm
When signing up, you fill out a questionnaire, and they tell you based on that which plan best suits your needs

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:39 pm
Yup! I am. I eat very low point meals for breakfast and lunch and save all my points for supper and shabbos. Sample would be 1 slice whole grain bread with omelet for breakfast (2 points), salad with tuna or salmon or grilled chicken etc. for lunch (2-3 pts for dressing) and I save the rest so I can have a supper I like.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:41 pm
Are you snacking at all? I tend to get hungry late at night after dinner...

INSPIREME

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:41 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Yup! I am. I eat very low point meals for breakfast and lunch and save all my points for supper and shabbos. Sample would be 1 slice whole grain bread with omelet for breakfast (2 points), salad with tuna or salmon or grilled chicken etc. for lunch (2-3 pts for dressing) and I save the rest so I can have a supper I like.

Are you finding this diet successful? Are you exercising?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:46 pm
I try to eat fruits for snack but if I'm careful with breakfast and lunch there's plenty left over for supper and occasional high calorie snacks. I started Weight Watchers immediately after doing a different diet so some of the benefit may have been from the previous one but I lost about 5-6 pounds in 3 weeks. I'm almost at my goal weight so I've been cheating on the weekends but when I was more motivated I found it very doable. I try to exercise once a week but doesn't always happen.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:48 pm
There's so much protein plus fruits and veggies that are free

dancingqueen

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:54 pm
Anyone else doing WW while nursing? I’m thinking about trying it.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 3:13 pm
I do the blue plan.
I try to eat as much low points as possible and save for supper and Shabbos.
I make big pots of 0-1 pt soups with lots of protein- lentil, split pea.
A large bowl plus a fruit and vegie is lunch, or a salad with chickpeas, salmon, tuna. breakfast is eggs and a board of whole wheat matza.
And supper I'll eat a portion of what I made and then eat more veggies and 0 pt protein.
At night, I eat fruit and when I need a snack - microwave popcorn. You get a generous amount and it feels like a real significant snack.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise