Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Is it my yatzer hara?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 7:32 pm
To think about so many people delivering MM next week and if one of those persons delivering or being delivered to has the novel corona virus?

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 7:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
To think about so many people delivering MM next week and if one of those persons delivering or being delivered to has the novel corona virus?

What is your concern? The virus can only survive on a metal surface for 12 hours max, so if you don't open anything for 24 hours all the virus will be gone.

If you are careful not to get sneezed or coughed on, you should be OK. I suggest leaving packages on the doorstep, and not schmoozing too much.

Really, MM is the least of your problems. Going to hear the megillah will have you all packed into a crowded room for at least an hour or so. Purim parties and community seudah meals will also be more risky.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 7:38 pm
If you live in new Rochelle you should be scared the young isreal of newrochelle is closed and people who went to three events with him
Have to quarantine themselves

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 10:44 pm
I've heard virus stays on surfaces for 9 days...
Not sure if it's true or not.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 11:56 pm
I'm just as much of a germaphobe as the next person, but are we really forgetting about Hashem? The one for whom we are celebrating this holiday in the first place???
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics