Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Game: If you are trying to work from home....

rgr

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 9:23 pm
If you are trying to work from home tell us something they did but call them your coworkers. LOL

I just saw this online and thought it would be funny to hear imamothers take on it

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 9:25 pm
haha! you beat me to it Smile

fun game!

hodeez

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 9:25 pm
My coworker pressed backspace repeatedly as I typed out an important email. It was much appreciated and I accepted the critique wholeheartedly.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 9:27 pm
My coworkers are going to the bathroom all day & 2 of them are pulling all tissues out of the box.
the others are on lunch/coffee break all day & need to snack, snack, snack & snack some more.

They're also bored. I don't why. I should just report them to HR for not following instructions, then they wouldn't be so bored.

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 9:32 pm
I have an eclectic group of coworkers . One is extremely emotional and cries every time I start working . So she stands by my desk and takes my pens and colors herself . The other one can’t stand when his coworker cries and he starts yelling for her to shut up. The other two coworkers are constantly fighting between each other . One of the coworkers has a need to interrupt me to discuss his schedule throughout the day .
Then on my lunch break the emotional coworker ate lunch and vomited right afterward all over the place and I felt that I had to help clean up the mess and I ended up taking a longer break than I was entitled to.

SuperWify

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 9:46 pm
My coworkers think lunch time is all day. Not just the 40 allotted minutes.

tigerwife

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 9:49 pm
My coworkers finally fell asleep so technically I can work but now my brain is fried from checking my phone all day for corona updates.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 10:34 pm
My coworker very politely asked if he could put his boogers on me, and looked perplexed when I said "No."

Einikel

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 10:39 pm
My coworker flipped my computer screen & I almost got a stiff neck trying to reverse it.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 11:18 pm
The politics my co-workers have...You'd think they were back in (junior) high school! Plus, one of them asked me to change her brothers' diaper. The nerve!

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 2:07 pm
My potential co-workers being quarantined at their own homes, I am left with my husband, boss and roomate (1 person : ) lying in bed with the virus yet managing to think of more work for me to do.

And then he wants to know when I am going to get the kitchen ready to kasher (assuming he has the strength to lift the pots. We may have to call in the son in law who's BH over the virus to do this. Assuming, of course, that we're not all over-reacting in assuming that everyone who's been sick and not tested actually had it...)

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 2:10 pm
I'm not going to play but big hugs to everyone and hatzlacha!
Last week I heard an interview with Tom Cotton with kids yelling in the background. After a few minutes the host just said goodbye, go to your kids.
Reminding me of the famous video of the talking head interview from his house when the kids walked in, then the lady's spoof ;-D

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 2:31 pm
My coworker is walking around and fake-coughing very loudly and and exaggeratedly. Should I be concerned? Tell management?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics