Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Playground morahs/ babysitters

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 10:08 pm
I feel like I need a support group in the beginning I said I need to get through פסח and hopefully we'll be able to work after. But that's not happening now ☹️. I feel like my year might be over without realizing I won't see them anymore. ( Maybe around but that's not the same ) Without even being able to say goodbye. I am a total workaholic and work is my life. I hardly ever take off. I was so focused on getting ready for Yom tov doing some organizing and so on but now what? Being a mommy I do that full time while I work . I love my family love my kids but I am not an upper grade school teacher. I don't love needing to help them so much with stuff I just don't care about , math yuk. I have been sending videos it's just cute but not getting paid so is it nice or werid to keep at it ? Teaching פסח is one thing moving on to other topics is that weird? Ugh this is just so depressing for me it's like taking away part of who I am.

BA

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 10:52 pm
you sound like such an amazing and sweet playgroup teacher. I too hope to be able to see my gan students again (for sure will see them around the neighborhood iyh once we all get out again iyh). You can ask the parents, I would think they would appreciate short videos that the kids could watch. I asked one parent and she said her son watches over and over again the videos from gan.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics