Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Eating less makes me too cold

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 04 2020, 1:03 pm
Every diet I've tried. Does this mean my body is responding to the lower calorie intake by burning as few calories as possible? And is there any way for me to diet without having to buy a heat lamp like the kind you give a lizard?

Learning

Post Mon, May 04 2020, 1:05 pm
Maybe your body needs to get used to eating less. You can do it gradually

lamplighter

Post Mon, May 04 2020, 1:09 pm
I feel cold from eating fruits and vegetables. Weird. I know. But its true.
Could it be that?

behappy2

Post Mon, May 04 2020, 1:22 pm
Are ypu ommitting a whole food group or eating too little calories?

amother
Pink

Post Mon, May 04 2020, 3:26 pm
That’s normal with dieting. Your body uses calories you eat for energy. Dress warmly and drink hot fluids. If it’s severe then ease into the diet.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, May 04 2020, 4:08 pm
I have this too
Always wear warm socks on my feet and warm uggs and a sweatshirt. I hate air conditioning!
Drink hot, wear sweater, take hot showers, extra blankets,

Ora in town

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 8:59 am
Are you sure you need to diet?

If your BMI is under 25, you should not diet.

Studies found that dieting can start a cycle of diet-reduced metabolism - weight gain... and lead ultimately to obesity...

So no-one should start a hypocaloric diet unless it is really necessary...

On the other hand, physical exercise is always good and prevents all kinds of diseases... It is really the best universal medication... it strengthens the immune system, strengthens the bones (weight bearing exercise like walking), prevents high blood pressure, low blood pressure, insuline resistence, diabetes, etc. etc.

Everyone should try and do 2500 cal worth of exercise a week...

Turquoise3

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:52 am
If diet is carb restricting than that's probably the reason. Carbohydrates keep up warm. Really fascinating hashems world

miracle

Post Sun, May 10 2020, 5:01 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Every diet I've tried. Does this mean my body is responding to the lower calorie intake by burning as few calories as possible? And is there any way for me to diet without having to buy a heat lamp like the kind you give a lizard?

Everyone reacts different to different diets, and some are connected to your blood type... but from my experience, you should not be hungry and you should listening to your body with which kinds of foods you are cold. I remember with one of my clients that she was feeling cold and bloated when she ate raw vegetables and could not maintain my plan, so we made a switch to suit her and that she could maintain as a lifestyle and not as a one time diet. It is really amazing how our body works and you shouldn't feel deprived by going into a diet, otherwise it won't work

The body was given by Hashem and acts like a machine with its wonders.. when you find the key to the right balance and the proper way to maintain this amazing machine, your life can change dramatically..

I will be happy to discuss further (no string attached) if you want to PM
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise