Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid 19& the Truth
  1  2  3  9  10  11  Next

elisheva25

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:04 pm
Everyone pls watch this video, and let’s all start thinking for ourselves and not believing the garbage the media feeds us.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=.....tu.be

Last edited by elisheva25 on Tue, May 05 2020, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:06 pm
I don't trust the media, but I trust even less the people who claim that they know the truth the media is withholding.

elisheva25

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:08 pm
Some of it is really common sense and understanding corruption.
Worth a watch
It’s a mob mentality and it’s time we at least attempt to think for our selves

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:08 pm
Totally. I love thinking for myself. It means I get to decide exactly what I want, and no one can argue with me because I'm thinking for myself! The possibilities are endless.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:10 pm
Also, thinking for myself means I get to blame people all the time for trying to control me. It's so much easier to blame people than to recognize messages from Hashem.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:14 pm
How in the world can anyone trust this??

giselle

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:15 pm
TLDR please anyone?

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:16 pm
giselle wrote:
TLDR please anyone?

Title says it all:

PlanDemic, a film about the global plan to take control of our lives, liberty, health & freedom.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 10:43 pm
Why did YouTube remove the video?

CiCi

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 11:13 pm
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:

They always do this when information doesn't toe the official line...

DrMom

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 11:19 pm
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:

YouTube regularly removes videos which undermine WHO opinions.

It doesn't matter if it's a video from a nutjob conspiracy theorist or a video from a respected physician.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne......html

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:15 am
Ooh, Im so happy to finally hear something sensible. the video was removed, so I couldnt listen.
Would you mind sharing in short?

I feel that this whole "social distancing" makes no sense. Its may slow the virus, but it wont take it away.
It was too late to implement anyways. Its here already.
The no school, no work, no life, is ridiculous. It causes more harm than good...
The ones who believe everything govt told us, are manipulated. Remember how many millions were gonna die? Remember it started with 14 day quarantine only?

DrMom

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 1:16 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Ooh, Im so happy to finally hear something sensible. the video was removed, so I couldnt listen.

I feel that this whole "social distancing" makes no sense. Its may slow the virus, but it wont take it away.
The no school, no work, no life, is ridiculous. It causes more harm than good...
The ones who believe everything govt told us, are manipulated. Remember how many millions were gonna die? Remember it started with 14 day quarantine only?

1. The purpose of SD at first *was* to slow it down. That's what "flattening the curve" means.

2. Strictly speaking, very harsh SD can reduce the number of cases. The virus only lives for so long in the body. If you do not have contact with anyone during that time, the virus won't have any new hosts to infect, and will die off. Even less strict SD (like what we are practicing) can reduce the number of people you infect. So overall, SD can not only slow, but also reduce the spread.

3. Agree that prolonged lockdowns can cause more harm than they prevent. The trick is to find the balance.

4. I also agree that early estimates were out of control. But there were also early (and entirely reasonable-sounding) predictions that it was going to be no worse than the flu. Nobody really knew for sure.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 3:47 am
Anyone individual or government etc who watched what was going on in Wuhan easily saw immediately that this virus could not be compared to any flu, unless perhaps 1918 Spanish flu.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 5:00 am
giselle wrote:
TLDR please anyone?

TLDR. Thanks, google. Learn something new every day! (Too long didn't read?)

giselle

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 5:29 am
PinkFridge wrote:
TLDR. Thanks, google. Learn something new every day! (Too long didn't read?)

At least you gained something intelligent from this thread Wink

elisheva25

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 5:46 am
Video I posted was removed by You tube... that already should signal something
Doesn’t fit their criteria. It exposes Fauci as a liar, that he and many others have $ invested in vaccines .
The virus is man made.
The CDC is a bunch of crooks pushing their agenda. CDC put out guidelines , that are bogus for MDs to follow at hospitals . The numbers of deaths is highly due to the fact that the medical protocol in hospitals doesn’t make any sense . Slowly many doctors are waking up. From the total unaivalibility of hydroxychloroquine and the movement against to, to insane use of ventilators, as well as hospitals are paid $$$$$ to wrote COvid 19 on death certificates.
Why ?
Fear creates panic, and compliance of the general population.
I don’t know if I was able to summarize it well, I am not good with these things......but if anyone watched it last night and is able to summarize... pls do so

elisheva25

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 5:47 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:

Yep..
if you watched the video before it was taken down, can you summarize ?

amother
Green

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 5:48 am
If you google the title of the video, you can still find it.

elisheva25

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 5:50 am
Here is another link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?fe.....7PVU8
Anyone tech savvy knows how to save it ?
Page 1 of 11   1  2  3  9  10  11  Next Recent Topics