Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
How come no one stopped the abuse?????
  Previous  1  2  3  14  15  16

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 3:10 pm
Everyone can do her research and make the best choice based on her individual factors and options. There are many options other than these maons and not everyone sends out at a few months old which is a whole different story. If someone does send out at a young age then yes the tips help such as popping in unannounced and making sure there is a reasonable care ratio etc. Same thing we do with our elderly relatives as well as children even if they are being cared for in their or our homes.

Wishing every one health and happiness in every way!

tiedyed4life

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 3:54 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
So here's my question. I hope I don't get bashed. This is all theoretical because schools and daycares aren't open here due to covid.
I'm due in two months and my current baby will be 18 months old. I was planning on starting here in daycare because the thought of having her home all day with a newborn is terrifying. She's adorable, inquisitive, a little bit of a daredevil and I can't leave her alone for a second.
Is it so terrible? I'm a Sahm, and from all the comments here, I'm feeling that somehow this plan means I'm failing.
Anyway, as I said nothing is open and I doubt my mother will be able to come due to border closings etc. I have no idea what I'm going to do

You're not failing, if you can have someone come to the house instead your toddler will probably transition better to the baby or start daycare before the baby is born not after. Otherwise the toddler might feel you sent them away because the new baby is here. Mine are 23 months apart. The first month was hard but then it got a lot easier. They love each other now and get along great. I was very careful not to push my toddler away and never to say "No I can't hold you because I'm holding the baby" etc
Page 16 of 16   Previous  1  2  3  14  15  16 Recent Topics