Home

Living room furniture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:36 pm
Where do people buy couches with lots of seating? (Brooklyn)
I have a sectional that seats 5 currently. I'm ready for something new- something with about 8-9 spots to sit comfortably and spaciously.
I've seen the extra long suede or leather ones- which stores sell them and how much do they go for?
(Alternatively I can look for separate sofas as a set but my living room isn't that big- it only has two walls to work with and I don't like that look of a sofa in the middle of the room.)
Anyone can point me in the right direction? And does leather last longer than fabric couches?

amother

Blonde

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 1:47 pm
I've seen what you describe in Living Quarters. I personally did a blueish suede set recently there from Flexsteel but the leather ones from Natuzzi and Palliser are definitely very popular. I believe these companies also have suede. color options are limitless. so much fun! Go there, they wont dissappoint. Hatzlocho!

amother

Vermilion

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 2:03 pm
Wayfair

amother

OP

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 3:33 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
I've seen what you describe in Living Quarters. I personally did a blueish suede set recently there from Flexsteel but the leather ones from Natuzzi and Palliser are definitely very popular. I believe these companies also have suede. color options are limitless. so much fun! Go there, they wont dissappoint. Hatzlocho!

Thanks! Do you know how much they go for? I love colors, the brown or black couch is drab and white so impractical.

amother

Blonde

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 4:36 pm
Not sure as its so relative depending on style, size and grade of fabric. why dont you call/step in and see for yourself? tell them your budget and style/design you have in mind and they'll help you find something that'll suit your needs.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries