Home

Where do all the really nice outfits come from

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Moon613




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Nov 04 2020, 7:54 pm
When I am in the city I see frum ladies such exquisite yet casual outfits

I even asked s few of there where they bought it
Some say my mother bought it for me it it’s my sisters

Can someone post links where to shop
Thanks
Back to top

amother




Cerulean
 

Post  Wed, Nov 04 2020, 8:02 pm
Rebecca on 13th ave has gorgeous stuff lots of matching knit sets. Junees has lots of things u have to know how to put things together there they sell lots of sets too.
Back to top

amother




Silver
 

Post  Wed, Nov 04 2020, 8:04 pm
Where do you live?
Clover and burgundy have a few sets.
Back to top

amother




Cerulean
 

Post  Wed, Nov 04 2020, 8:09 pm
H &M has tons of sweaters. Chunky knits - get light colors and get a velvet skirt -shell station sells them on 13th ave or online
Back to top

HeartyAppetite




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Nov 04 2020, 8:22 pm
Brendas on 16 and 45.
S&W ladies Wear
Back to top

amother




Powderblue
 

Post  Wed, Nov 04 2020, 8:26 pm
What city? Manhattan? You ask women in manhattan where they get their clothes from?
Back to top

amother




Plum
 

Post  Wed, Nov 04 2020, 8:34 pm
Zara has a lot of nice things in stores lately. Also Cos, if you're lucky.
Back to top

giselle




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Nov 05 2020, 10:19 am
If you have Instagram there are fashion bloggers who will share what they’re wearing head to toe. You can get some ideas from them.
Back to top

Moon613




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Nov 07 2020, 8:43 pm
Thanks

Yes.. I n Manhattan
Obviously I didn’t just walk up and ask
We struck up a long conversation
Back to top

amother




Burgundy
 

Post  Sat, Nov 07 2020, 8:45 pm
Any of the places listed carry plus sizes or have an online shop?
Back to top

amother




Amber
 

Post  Sat, Nov 07 2020, 9:20 pm
giselle wrote:
If you have Instagram there are fashion bloggers who will share what they’re wearing head to toe. You can get some ideas from them.


Who are some fashion bloggers to follow? I def don't live in town and would love to follow some of these on Instagram so I can see what's in style.
Back to top

giselle




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Nov 08 2020, 1:35 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Who are some fashion bloggers to follow? I def don't live in town and would love to follow some of these on Instagram so I can see what's in style.

I like eishesstyle. She posts clothing in varying levels of tznius, but I’ve purchased a lot of her recommendations and been happy with almost everything. There’s also modrylie among others but those are really my favorite.
Back to top

amother




Beige
 

Post  Sun, Nov 08 2020, 2:13 pm
giselle wrote:
I like eishesstyle. She posts clothing in varying levels of tznius, but I’ve purchased a lot of her recommendations and been happy with almost everything. There’s also modrylie among others but those are really my favorite.


I find most of what she wears to be untznius. I unfollowed her a long time ago, along with modrylie.

RachelliWein is great and she tells you where she gets everything and posts deals on her stories.
Back to top

amother




Puce
 

Post  Sun, Nov 08 2020, 2:18 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Who are some fashion bloggers to follow? I def don't live in town and would love to follow some of these on Instagram so I can see what's in style.


@elianakahn_
Back to top

giselle




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Nov 09 2020, 3:37 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
I find most of what she wears to be untznius. I unfollowed her a long time ago, along with modrylie.

RachelliWein is great and she tells you where she gets everything and posts deals on her stories.

Yes a lot of her stuff are, but I’ve still been able to get a lot that works .. if you don’t mind watching her stories and skipping through a lot.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Pls recommend nice flatware set for Shabbos!
by amother
19 Today at 12:59 pm View last post
What do you use to make your house smell nice
by gr8 mom
22 Tue, Jan 12 2021, 12:13 pm View last post
Naming after tanach characters that didn't appear "nice"
by amother
58 Fri, Jan 08 2021, 12:21 am View last post
Nice hotel with hot tub
by amother
12 Tue, Jan 05 2021, 9:46 pm View last post
Flatbush/BP nice for business type car service
by amother
1 Tue, Jan 05 2021, 12:20 am View last post