Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Yoyo stroller
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:17 am
Is it worth the money? Does it push easy and hold up nicely?
Please don't respond with ideas of different strollers, I only want info on the yoyo.
Thanx!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:39 am
I dont think its worth it because you can get the same benefits for cheaper price tag. If you are someone who likes to have all the "in" things it might be worth the extra $$$ to you.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:41 am
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
I dont think its worth it because you can get the same benefits for cheaper price tag. If you are someone who likes to have all the "in" things it might be worth the extra $$$ to you.

I tried a mclaren and mountain buggy nano and the push is really not smooth. And unfolding the mountain buggy isn't so easy.
Do you have a yoyo?
I'd like feedback from those who have this stroller.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:45 am
I dont have it, but checked it out.

It wheels nice (over smooth pavement)
It folds so compact

But, its flimsy and the basket is not worth much. I dont think it will hold up well for everyday use, but as a travel stroller or trip to mall yes.

IMO the Joolz is much better.

clowny

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:54 am
I have the yoyo and I don’t think it’s worth the money. The basket is very inconvenient. Baby is not too comfortable, keeps sliding downward.
It pushes pretty smooth but not overly smooth. Folds very compact.
I bought it when my baby was about 8months old and I didn’t not enjoy it. I put it aside and continued to use my bugabee, which is a great stroller. When my baby got older I did start enjoying it a bit more as she was sitting up nicer so she was more comfortable.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:54 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I dont have it, but checked it out.

It wheels nice (over smooth pavement)
It folds so compact

But, its flimsy and the basket is not worth much. I dont think it will hold up well for everyday use, but as a travel stroller or trip to mall yes.

IMO the Joolz is much better.

Thanks. I live in Monsey and take taxi basically everywhere. I have a bugaboo bee but it got very abused from in & out of the car. I wonder if the yoyo is more flimsy than the bugaboo bee. I want something that folds small because when we travel, we never have adequate space for the bugaboo bee. I looked into the joolz and people were saying that it's not worth the price.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:55 am
clowny wrote:
I have the yoyo and I don’t think it’s worth the money. The basket is very inconvenient. Baby is not too comfortable, keeps sliding downward.
It pushes pretty smooth but not overly smooth. Folds very compact.
I bought it when my baby was about 8months old and I didn’t not enjoy it. I put it aside and continued to use my bugabee, which is a great stroller. When my baby got older I did start enjoying it a bit more as she was sitting up nicer so she was more comfortable.

Thanks for your feedback.
My baby is 16 months old. My bugabee doesn't push well by now and has become quite flimsy. I want something that folds small & easy and pushes smooth.

clowny

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:55 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks. I live in Monsey and take taxi basically everywhere. I have a bugaboo bee but it got very abused from in & out of the car. I wonder if the yoyo is more flimsy than the bugaboo bee. I want something that folds small because when we travel, we never have adequate space for the bugaboo bee. I looked into the joolz and people were saying that it's not worth the price.

If you’re coming from a bugaboo bee then chances are you’re not gonna like it. Nothing beats the bugaboo bee. It’s so much more comfy for baby especially when they wanna sleep.

clowny

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for your feedback.
My baby is 16 months old. My bugabee doesn't push well by now and has become quite flimsy. I want something that folds small & easy and pushes smooth.

If your baby doesn’t nap much in the stroller then you can consider it.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 10:59 am
clowny wrote:
If your baby doesn’t nap much in the stroller then you can consider it.

My baby doesn't sleep in the stroller at all.
Thanks for your honest feedback. I asked around and everyone was gushing over it and claiming that I must get it. I wanted to hear real feedback, thanks.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:01 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

The fold is convenient..
However joolz also folds easy. And pricewise, the YOyo may be more?

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:08 am
I don't have it but it was on my shortlist of strollers I looked at. I chose not to go with it in the end as I didn't feel it really offered the features I wanted and it was much more expensive. The fold wasn't as easy as some of the other ones I looked at, although I did like the unfolding. It also does fold really small. The basket is tiny. It felt quite flimsy to push, but then quite a few of them do. I also wanted something that was suitable for newborn without having to add the newborn pack, and that would be easy to put car seat adapters on.

Rabbit613

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:13 am
I got the yoyo when my son was a toddler. We got it for traveling. It was great for a toddler and really light and easy to push. I don't think it's a great stroller for a small baby.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:30 am
I have a Beberoad which has fantastic customer service, even though they're in China. Super, super easy one hand fold and open, so compact. I am using it as my main stroller now. Comes with a raincover, amazing basket that is easy to access. You can even get adapters to fit in car seats or connect 2 for a double, but I didn't. Oh and they also make a buggy board thing. Don't have that either. I just push one baby in it. I don't really like the fact that it's not all the way upright, and the straps loosen easily, but these are minor to me when dealing with such a lightweight stroller that actually pushes well and has an amazing canopy.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 12:45 pm
Following as I’m wondering the same. My friends who have the Yoyo love it, but I’m wondering if I should get the Uppababy Minu or Joolz Aer instead. It does seem like a pretty great travel stroller, but I’m also wondering if it’s really worth the money. Someone may get it as a gift for me, but still want to know if it’s the best travel stroller.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:01 pm
I have the yoyo and would recommend it. Easy to push easy to fold. No compaints I dont find it flimsy.
Lightweight.
Use it as a car stoller but in and out of the car all the time so dont have another stroller. Wheels are not all terrain but Im ok with that

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:29 pm
I have the yo-yo
Like how light and easy gold
I use it as my car stroller
Have a bugaboo for my walking stroller
And have a citi mini which I enjoy as well
Really depends how old your child is and what use do you want it for

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:31 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
I have the yo-yo
Like how light and easy gold
I use it as my car stroller
Have a bugaboo for my walking stroller
And have a citi mini which I enjoy as well
Really depends how old your child is and what use do you want it for

I’m not the OP, but I want it as a travel stroller for the car. I have a good stroller for walking already. I also want something that I can use as wheels for my car seat instead of the wheels from my more bulky stroller.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I have the bee and the yoyo and love the yoyo. It’s so practical in and out of the car. When going away or just going to the mall. The kid is as comfy in it as the bee (not as comfy as in a citi mini GT let’s say or my fox but that makes sense, those are more full size and my choice when I want to be comfortable pushing- on longer walks or if I’m taking shortcuts etc)

I started using it around 8 months I think.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:36 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
I’m not the OP, but I want it as a travel stroller for the car. I have a good stroller for walking already. I also want something that I can use as wheels for my car seat instead of the wheels from my more bulky stroller.

Do not like it as car seat wheels btw. I use my bee for that.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics