Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Please, please do your due research
  Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next

HealthCoach

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:32 pm
The countries with the highest vaccination rates are not doing that well in terms of number of cases and deaths. India that gives out a tiny covid treatment pack with no vaccine, has their numbers improving significantly.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:34 pm
HealthCoach wrote:
There was a perfectly healthy doctor in Florida that died of ITP (zero platelets) 2 weeks after vaccine with no pre-existing condition. Obviously no connection to vaccine. Bh your sister and mother are ok.

Absolutely no one said there was no connection to the vaccine. They immediately began investigating to determine whether it is connected.

Absolutely no one said that there are no side effects or risk of allergic reaction to the vaccine. These are the case for every single thing that goes into a person's body. The side effects and risks are published.

Incidentally, there have been a number of cases of covid causing ITP.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:35 pm
HealthCoach wrote:
The countries with the highest vaccination rates are not doing that well in terms of number of cases and deaths. India that gives out a tiny covid treatment pack with no vaccine, has their numbers improving significantly.

If you thought that any country in the world is at the stage of having the vaccine affect the number of cases, you dont seem to understand the timeline of how the vaccine works in a given population.

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:36 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
Op thanks for this.

For all others were is Tiffany Dover. BTW her husband changed his status to single

Why was that silenced when u see her collapsing on national tv!! People have been saying she’s dead since a day later

Bleemee

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:37 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
I find it odd two things that when a reaction is posted in the media it’s removed within 12 hours. Also I’m pregnant and each pregnancy they hounded me to take the flu vaccine so far there has been no mention of it.
What do you think that means?

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:41 pm
Here's baseball legend Hank Aaron getting the vaccine around 2 weeks ago. He was old, in his mid eighties. He died around 2 weeks later. Does it prove he died from the vaccine? Of course not. But it sure makes me wonder.

https://youtu.be/pg9pacnG-TA

HealthCoach

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:42 pm
It is very scary that they covered up the whole Tiffany Dover thing. Makes you wonder if there was anyone that died that didn’t agree to take the vaccine on live TV.

I think there is also an issue with the first vaccine making people more likely to get covid. Now that coincidence was blamed on other things already, but I find it fascinating that multiple members of admin of my daughters seminary did not change their routine at all, and have covid after vaccination.

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:43 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
Here's baseball legend Hank Aaron getting the vaccine around 2 weeks ago. He was old, in his mid eighties. He died around 2 weeks later. Does it prove he died from the vaccine? Of course not. But it sure makes me wonder.

What about the people that take the shot and two weeks later are positive for corona but then the vaccine believers say it’s impossible for it to be vaccine cause it’s not live so what is it coincidental

HealthCoach

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:44 pm
There were 2 older patients in israel with pre-existing conditions that had heart attacks and died within 2 hours of vaccine. Those stores were available on Yeshiva world. I admired that israel didn’t cover up, but obviously they found no connection to vaccine.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:45 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:

If you're going to wonder about every person in their mid eighties who dies within a few weeks of getting a vaccine, you're going to have to allocate plenty of time for wondering. About 15,000 per 100,000 men age 85 and up will die in the US every year.

amother
Bisque

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:47 pm
HealthCoach wrote:
It is very scary that they covered up the whole Tiffany Dover thing. Makes you wonder if there was anyone that died that didn’t agree to take the vaccine on live TV.

I think there is also an issue with the first vaccine making people more likely to get covid. Now that coincidence was blamed on other things already, but I find it fascinating that multiple members of admin of my daughters seminary did not change their routine at all, and have covid after vaccination.

I know many people who got COVID after the first vaccine.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:48 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
What about the people that take the shot and two weeks later are positive for corona but then the vaccine believers say it’s impossible for it to be vaccine cause it’s not live so what is it coincidental

Please explain in scientific terms how the vaccine could cause covid.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:53 pm
HealthCoach wrote:

There are 153,000 new cases a day, almost all people who have been infected for the first time. And you're surprised that some of those people had the first vaccine? If you understand statistics there's nothing surprising about it at all.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:54 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
Please explain in scientific terms how the vaccine could cause covid.

Many people seem to be getting covid shortly after vaccination.

The possibility that the vaccine makes some people more susceptible, has not been ruled out.

Btw this is the wrong question to ask. The responsibility is on the drug maker to ensure the vaccine is safe. Not on the public to ensure that there's no evidence it isn't safe.

HealthCoach

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:54 pm
An israel health official said Pfizer was wrong or misrepresented level of immunity after first dose (though I think it’s much more complicated than that)

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:55 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Many people seem to be getting covid shortly after vaccination.

The possibility that the vaccine makes some people more susceptible, has not been ruled out.

It hasn't been ruled in either. People are inventing reasons to scare others. Like the fertility link that is a joke to anyone who understands the science.

Mollie

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:56 pm
70 million people in the world got the vaccine so far. You are going to cherry pick a handful of people who got sick or even died? Even if it’s true it’s less then one millionth of a chance.

Unfortunately most of these conspiracy theories and fear mongering comes from a handful of people who forward messages on social media. It does a great job of frightening the people with anxiety and paranoia.

HealthCoach

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:57 pm
I’m not surprised, based on previous SARS vaccine research, I understood that more covid cases after vaccination was a possibility. We can wait and see.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:57 pm
HealthCoach wrote:
An israel health official said Pfizer was wrong or misrepresented level of immunity after first dose (though I think it’s much more complicated than that)

Yes, he said that the first dose doesn't appear to be as effective as stated. That has nothing to do with people becoming more susceptible due to the vaccine.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:58 pm
Stars wrote:
Instagram vs cdc ?

Okay sure I’ll take your word anonymous ig blogger

Worth noting the vaccine is not FDA approved.
Page 2 of 14   Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next Recent Topics