Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Mother Daughter Tznius Matching Outfits?
Previous  1  2

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 12:47 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
We are genuinely trying to be helpful. Anyone can do anything they want but most people do try to fit in to societal norms. People are often posting that they feel like an oddball or that they don’t fit in. If mother and daughter would be seen outside in matching outfits that’s something that people would think is a drop off. It’s not regular for a woman to be dressing like a 6 year old. A cute set of pajamas for the house, a Shabbos robe or even a sweatshirt for outdoors would be more acceptable. Full matching outfits just doesn’t seem appropriate and the average person would definitely think it’s more strange and immature than cute. Like I said coordinating colors and prints is nice and can still have the same matching feel in your daughters eyes. I do think it’s sweet that you are trying to make your daughter happy.

Stores sell full matching outfits like for Easter for ppl to take family pictures. Just bec in your town it’s not done there is a whole big world out there.

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 4:21 pm
Matching mother-daughter outfits is completely sweet and will make a special memory for the little girl!

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 5:20 pm
Are you in Israel? ordman.co.il has things sometimes.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics