Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Fish
Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon With Mushrooms And Peppers

Amarante

Post Sun, Feb 28 2021, 7:31 am
This was very easy and a hit. Sheet pan recipe are so easy and the flavors of all the foods being cooked together amplifies the flavor. I did serve with bagged green salad as well and brown rice using Cooks' Illustrated fool proof baked rice technique.

Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon With Mushrooms And Peppers

Excerpt From:Good Housekeeping Sheet Pan Cooking

This salmon is presented on a bed of rice with roasted vegetables. It is a great recipe for easy entertaining.

ACTIVE TIME: 15 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 35 MINUTES

MAKES: 4 SERVINGS

¼   cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
2    tablespoons toasted sesame oil
⅓   cup light soy sauce
⅓   cup honey
2 to 3 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
1    tablespoon Chinese or Dijon mustard
1    skin-on salmon fillet - enough for 4 - if serving more scale up the recipe
2    packages shiitake mushrooms
1    red bell pepper, sliced
1    large bunch green onions
2    packages instant microwave Jasmine rice
Toasted sesame seeds
Salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste

1 Preheat oven to 475°F. In a medium bowl, combine 3 tablespoons vinegar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, chili-garlic sauce, and mustard. Set aside ½ cup of sauce in a small bowl.

2 Place salmon, skin side down, on a large parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Brush with 2 tablespoons soy mixture.

3 Bake salmon for 8 minutes. In the meantime, toss mushrooms, bell pepper, and green onions with 1 tablespoon of soy mixture.

4 Remove baking sheet from the oven and scatter vegetables around fish. Then brush fish with the remaining soy mixture. Bake 8 to 10 more minutes, or until the fish flakes easily and vegetables are tender.

5 While the fish and vegetables cook, prepare rice according to package directions. Stir rice and remaining 1 tablespoon each of vinegar and sesame oil in a serving bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste. Lift fish from skin with two large spatulas and transfer to a platter with vegetables; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with rice and reserved ½ cup sauce.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics