Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I just got a positive test an hour ago
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:36 pm
Refuah shelaima. Unfortunately this is the beginning of a Covid surge in the frum community. With all the unmasked Purim plays, chagigas, and megillah readings as spreader events.

Do NOT try to defend all the unmasked pre-Purim and Purim events. There is NO excuse. Crying

SYA

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:41 pm
Hatzala told us that no matter how weak we were feeling, to walk around the house each day for a bit. It helps with circulation and breathing. Also helps prevent a build up of fluid in the lungs.

watergirl

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:43 pm
Refuah shlemah!!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:47 pm
How are your kids doing?

momof2+?

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:51 pm
Refuah shelaima mommy3b2c! IyH you’ll be better soon! Take care of yourself!

Last edited by momof2+? on Tue, Mar 02 2021, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 8:51 pm
My husband had in in January his dr put him on a bunch of vitamins I had him taking decongestants and tried to do healthier eating and lot of water and gaterade. Also rest rest we isolated my husband so less quarantine for us so it was easier for him to take it easy. When he was feeling betterish he walked around the backyard with a mask.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 9:06 pm
refuah shleimah!

took tylenol around the clock and it helped

took quercetin vitamin d zinc 50 mg (with food!) vitamin c 2000 and think it did help
drank gatorade

I would look into regeneron and ivermectin

hope you feel better fast!

imasinger

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 9:14 pm
Refuah sheleima! You do so much good, Hashem should give you a quick and easy recovery.

LiLIsraeli

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 9:33 pm
Refuah sheleimah!

tichellady

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 9:36 pm
momof2+? wrote:
Refuah shelaima mommy3b2c! Keep in mind HaShem decides who should catch covid and when- and He knows best. IyH you’ll be better soon! Take care of yourself!

I’m sure you mean well but this is a comment that I find to be insensitive. Many people have lost loved ones due to covid and I don’t think hearing that Hashem knows best is comforting to them. And someone who is truly feeling sick and overwhelmed won’t find this comforting either

tichellady

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 9:37 pm
Hope you have a fast and easy recovery

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 9:37 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Refuah shelaima. Unfortunately this is the beginning of a Covid surge in the frum community. With all the unmasked Purim plays, chagigas, and megillah readings as spreader events.

Do NOT try to defend all the unmasked pre-Purim and Purim events. There is NO excuse. Crying

She's sick. Is this helpful or nice?

cozyblanket

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 9:38 pm
Refuah Shalyma Bikarov!

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 9:40 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
How are your kids doing?

One of them has antibodies. He should be fine. The others seem fine. I’m going to test them for antibodies and for Covid tomorrow. Their school offers zoom for kids in quarantine. For my five year old , he usually has a coach that does sports and exercise with him for an hour a day, the coach just had corona so he will be coming 2.5 hours a day and will do reading and art with him in addition to the exercise. I’m going to have my cleaning lady tested for antibodies. Hopefully she will have and be able to come care for the kids, make dinner and keep the house in order. I’m really hoping she has antibodies!

happyfaces

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 10:24 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
One of them has antibodies. He should be fine. The others seem fine. I’m going to test them for antibodies and for Covid tomorrow. Their school offers zoom for kids in quarantine. For my five year old , he usually has a coach that does sports and exercise with him for an hour a day, the coach just had corona so he will be coming 2.5 hours a day and will do reading and art with him in addition to the exercise. I’m going to have my cleaning lady tested for antibodies. Hopefully she will have and be able to come care for the kids, make dinner and keep the house in order. I’m really hoping she has antibodies!

Sending you hugs! Take care of yourself! Order yourself some fresh squeezed juice though Uber eats! ❤

Last edited by happyfaces on Mon, Mar 01 2021, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 10:31 pm
Refuah sheleima!

vabel

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 10:36 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:

It takes 2 weeks to spread , [personal attack removed -mod]
The new strand catches unfortunately young women that it wasn't till now ,
Should hashem send a refueh shleima to everyone

Frumwithallergies

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 10:46 pm
Refuah shleima b'karov!
Sending you a speedy recovery!

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 10:50 pm
Refua shelaima!!
So scary that covid is still going around Brooklyn more than a year later...
Kind of relevant to me, that's the only reason I'm asking, but do your Sunday program kids have to quarantine ?

ImmaBubby

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 11:08 pm
Refuah Sheleimah and your symptoms should not get any worse.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics