Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I just got a positive test an hour ago
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:11 am
Refuah shleimah!

(anyone who wants to discuss quarantining, contagion, anything else other than wishing mommy the best and tips on how to feel better please start a spin off if you must discuss it
when someone has covid they can only think about feeling better)

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:26 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
How are you this morning?
Please ask your dr for ivermectin and keep drinking, iyh you will have speedy and full recovery!

Right now I feel a bit better. In middle of the night the fever went up quite high and the pressure in my head was so strong that I couldn’t sleep. I took Tylenol, and it must have worked because now I feel like the fever definitely went down a bit and my head hurts much less.

amother
White

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:34 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Right now I feel a bit better. In middle of the night the fever went up quite high and the pressure in my head was so strong that I couldn’t sleep. I took Tylenol, and it must have worked because now I feel like the fever definitely went down a bit and my head hurts much less.

When I was sick with Covid chanukah time I was told to alternate Advil & Tylenol. Felt much better with the Advil actually. In the beginning of Covid they were discouraging Advil, but my doctor told me it was ok to take now.

Frumwithallergies

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:34 am
Thank you for updating us.
I've been thinking of you!

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:37 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
When I was sick with Covid chanukah time I was told to alternate Advil & Tylenol. Felt much better with the Advil actually. In the beginning of Covid they were discouraging Advil, but my doctor told me it was ok to take now.

How often each? I feel like the Tylenol actually worked better .

southernbubby

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:50 am
mommy3b2c wrote:

You know that the good old fashioned Jewish cure is chicken soup! I fought with my husband every day of Covid to eat it and I won and he survived.
You probably don't feel hungry but don't forget the teachings of your grandmother! Eat your soup!

amother
Black

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 7:52 am
mommy3b2c wrote:

You can take each one according to directions. I don’t know what strength meds you have, but here’s an example: Take Tylenol at 8am, Advil at 12pm, next Tylenol dose at 2pm, Advil 8pm. Look at the bottles and make sure you’re taking the right amount at the right time, but you can take both together.

smile18

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:01 am
Refuah sheleima!

amother
White

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:10 am
mommy3b2c wrote:

So take what works best for you.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:21 am
I took tylenol around the clock as per the instructions and it helped.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:24 am
You're medically allowed to alternate Tylenol and Motrin every 3 hours.

So say:
Tylenol 3 pm
Motrin 6 pm
Tylenol 9 pm
Motrin midnight

Etc

How do I know this? Cuz I'm a mom, and it's been recommended by my pediatrician.

Feel good!!

exaustedmom

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:46 am
Refuah shleima!

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 12:30 pm
Day 2 of corona and quarantine. Yesterday was awful. I could not get the fever down and I had a splitting headache all day and night. Bh today is a bit better, hopefully tomorrow will be even better then today. I can finally answer the question of what’s worse the flu or Covid. I had the flu twice. One of those times it was way worse then Covid. The other time was probably about equal to what I feel now. All of them are miserable...

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 12:34 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Day 2 of corona and quarantine. Yesterday was awful. I could not get the fever down and I had a splitting headache all day and night. Bh today is a bit better, hopefully tomorrow will be even better then today. I can finally answer the question of what’s worse the flu or Covid. I had the flu twice. One of those times it was way worse then Covid. The other time was probably about equal to what I feel now. All of them are miserable...

For me personally (age 30, healthy, fit) covid did not make me feel sick at all unlike the flu but I am petrified to get it again because I had low oxygen, chest pressure and chest pain which may not have made me feel sick but was much more disturbing than flu. It is really different for everyone.

ShishKabob

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 12:38 pm
Refuah Shleimah!

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 12:38 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:

In your personal experience...
It's different by everyone

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:15 pm
Please please ask your dr for ivermectin

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:58 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:

This. There's no one right answer.

jflower

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 2:17 pm
Refuah shelaima, OP. I'm thinking about you and hope you feel better.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 2:19 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:

Duh. I’ve said that from the beginning.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics