Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Does this not freak you all out?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 5:39 am
BadTichelDay wrote:
The FDA is a US American institution.
Israel is an independent country and is not bound by any FDA decisions. The vaccine is approved for use in Israel by Israel. Just saying.

Yes and on the Israeli department of health website it says the Vaxx is FDA approved. Out right lying to the people.
We live in olam hasheker and we are waiting for the truth to be revealed with the arrival of moshiach.

juggling

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:35 am
southernbubby wrote:
Anyone in the home or who enters the home does so with the understanding that they are being exposed which is different than the quarantined person going out in public and exposing unsuspecting people.

Yes, but then those people go out in public.

mochamix18

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:59 am
Rappel wrote:
Maybe it's that way in the US. In Israel there are very successful drug therapies.

But all that is for naught if we bring in a new strain of Corona which sends us back to zero, when we have invested billions in being able to go back to normal.

Israel is on the brink of success. We don't need an alternate strain to change the rules of the game.

If the freedom-lovers will stop hampering these efforts, then we can achieve a state of protection which allows us to live truly free.

👏 👏 👏

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:08 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
The information we are receiving is extremely misleading.
They are withholding FDA approved medications while pushing a non fda approved "vaccine" with no evidence of safety onto the people.

Israel is using Israel Ministry of Health approved medications. Do you have a problem with any of these medications? If so, which ones and why?

And why can't a country treat the sick as best they can and also encourage preventative measures like vaccines?

So far, you are just spouting complaints without citing any specifics, and without articulating how any of this relates to policies re: people coming in from other countries.

mochamix18

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:11 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
The risk to children is incredibly small. Check the data yourself. This virus targets adults.

The new variants are infecting children and are dangerous.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:15 am
Blue, are you the same anonymous poster who tried to mislead people on the seminary thread by saying that the Pfizer vaccines are "not FDA approved", whereas they are clearly FDA approved for emergency use?

amother
White

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:27 am
mochamix18 wrote:
The new variants are infecting children and are dangerous.

Yeah? How many children have been hospitalized with the new variants so far?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:38 am
DrMom wrote:
Israel is using Israel Ministry of Health approved medications. Do you have a problem with any of these medications? If so, which ones and why?

And why can't a country treat the sick as best they can and also encourage preventative measures like vaccines?

So far, you are just spouting complaints without citing any specifics, and without articulating how any of this relates to policies re: people coming in from other countries.

I dont have a problem with people using available medications. Some governments do.
Encouraging or coercing? I dont approve of coercing , as per the Nuremberg Codes.
Do they treat the sick as best they can by withholding legal medications doctors want to use- top down approach? I guess using the sdom model..
"Vaccines" and the covid mrna technology are very different, but both are injected.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:40 am
DrMom wrote:
Blue, are you the same anonymous poster who tried to mislead people on the seminary thread by saying that the Pfizer vaccines are "not FDA approved", whereas they are clearly FDA approved for emergency use?

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but it is misleading to say the vaxx is FDA approved when it is authorized for emergency use and has not met FDA approval standards. It is considered experimental.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:26 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If they wanted to protect us they would give the patients hydroxy and meds that work and not shove it under the carpet. My uncle nearly died of covid and managed to get it these meds undercover and magically survived. They dont mean our health. Its crystal clear!

I agree that doctors should be free to prescribe HCQ. I don't think, however, that it should be used indiscriminately.
The only reliable study that I found showed that when the variables such as average age, population density, obesity rates, percentage of population in care homes, etc, countries that didn't prohibit HCQ or who were routinely using it did have a lower death rate.
I wouldn't call it a magic potion but I don't understand why it has to be prohibited if it is used properly.
I don't know how many countries had absolutely no mitigation system at all such as masks and quarantine.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:52 am
Yes. I live in Israel recovered from covid and this freaks me out.

Rappel

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:57 am
So this didn't freak me out, because it makes perfect sense in Israeli society.

This, however, is bonkers:
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....21948

mochamix18

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:04 am
amother [ White ] wrote:

At least 36 in Israel and that number may have changed. That was a statistic from two weeks ago. Israeli Imas anyone have more accurate up to date info than me?

mochamix18

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:08 am
Rappel wrote:
So this didn't freak me out, because it makes perfect sense in Israeli society.

This, however, is bonkers:
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....21948

Stopppp Rolling Laughter. They are ruining a favorite childhood toy of mine.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:11 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I dont have a problem with people using available medications. Some governments do.
Encouraging or coercing? I dont approve of coercing , as per the Nuremberg Codes.
Do they treat the sick as best they can by withholding legal medications doctors want to use- top down approach? I guess using the sdom model..
"Vaccines" and the covid mrna technology are very different, but both are injected.

Nobody is coerced to get vaccinated.

I believe they treat the sick the best they can. If you have evidence to the contrary, lay it out on the table instead of making insinuations.

huff

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:06 am
southernbubby wrote:
Anyone in the home or who enters the home does so with the understanding that they are being exposed which is different than the quarantined person going out in public and exposing unsuspecting people.

and what about when they catch it and give it to other people? Or is anyone who meets anyone considered to have consented to being exposed?

huff

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:08 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Yes and on the Israeli department of health website it says the Vaxx is FDA approved. Out right lying to the people.
We live in olam hasheker and we are waiting for the truth to be revealed with the arrival of moshiach.

Do you have a prophecy saying that we are the sheker and you are the emes? Maybe the olam hasheker is the ridiculous amount of conspiracy theorists who don't listen to science and bring claims of sheker based on what 'someone said' or a case study of one person that their mother's sister's cousin knows?

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:22 am
amother [ White ] wrote:

How many would make you happy?

OP, if you are going to be upset, at least cite a source that knows how to spell ISRAEL properly.

Personally, I have no problem with a device the size of a thick watch. This is not a huge ankle monitor like you said.

People have been proven to completely disregard all safety precautions when given free will. Those who refuse to follow the rules have forced this on everyone.

Besides, if you plan on quarantining properly at home, then you have nothing to worry about, right?

Last edited by FranticFrummie on Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Spreading disease? Why didnt they shut down airports in September, October, Nov, dec etc..
vaccine came out and boom shut the airport so we can enforce this prisoner policy.
Once again if you are vaccinated great for you, you can't catch the disease you think I'm carrying!

Our airport has been pretty much closed to non-Israelis since late February 2020.
There was a time when non-Israelis could get in, if they fell into certain exceptional categories. In January, the airport closed to Israelis as well.

But none of that means that the airport hasn't been closed for the past year.

There are mutations - the Brazilian mutation, the LA mutation, the South African mutation - which are somewhat vaccine-resistant. There is a high likelihood that additional mutations will be brought in via the airport, and those may or may not be vaccine-resistant.

Israel has poured a lot of resources into trying to achieve herd immunity via the vaccine. We are already struggling to cope with the British mutation, which is spreading like wildfire and is causing more complications among young people - including those too young to get the vaccine - than the original strain did. Luckily the vaccine works against the British mutation.

But we cannot afford to import yet more mutations, which spread as easily as the British mutation, cause as serious complications just as often, yet are vaccine-resistant.

If you don't like our policies, feel free not to come. But you have no right to bring in mutations that will harm us all and undo our hard-won progress.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:35 am
DrMom wrote:
Nobody is coerced to get vaccinated.

I believe they treat the sick the best they can. If you have evidence to the contrary, lay it out on the table instead of making insinuations.

You believe they treat the sick the best they can?
Is that evidence?
I have brought several examples of how they are not doing that.
For example withholding approved medications people want to and have the right to use...Lying to the public about the safety standards of something that is legally classified as a gene therapy, not a vaccine.
I think removal of basic human rights would be coercion
but maybe not in sdom
Page 3 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics