Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Does this not freak you all out?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:37 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
You believe they treat the sick the best they can?
Is that evidence?
I have brought several examples of how they are not doing that.
For example withholding approved medications people want to and have the right to use...Lying to the public about the safety standards of something that is legally classified as a gene therapy, not a vaccine.
I think removal of basic human rights would be coercion
but maybe not in sdom

Who is 'they' you are referring to?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 7:49 am
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
Who is 'they' you are referring to?

I'm referring to what DrMom wrote - she wrote that they are treating the sick the best they can here in Israel.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:03 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I'm referring to what DrMom wrote - she wrote that they are treating the sick the best they can here in Israel.

what examples did you bring that demonstrate that in Israel they aren't treating people the best they can?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:16 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
The information we are receiving is extremely misleading.
They are withholding FDA approved medications while pushing a non fda approved "vaccine" with no evidence of safety onto the people.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:17 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Yes and on the Israeli department of health website it says the Vaxx is FDA approved. Out right lying to the people.
We live in olam hasheker and we are waiting for the truth to be revealed with the arrival of moshiach.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:23 am
Blue - the two posts above this don't address how the Israeli medical system is treating Corona patients.

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:27 am
No, Israel is not a democracy. Not surprised by this.

miami85

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 8:33 am
juggling wrote:
Seriously??? This freaks people out? If the people can't be trusted to quarantine when they arrive from abroad, the government needs to enforce it. I'm not sure why this is a problem for anyone. Or we can all go around spreading disease, but at least we have our freedom.

In my early days of studying school psychology we learned about when it is ok to break confidentiality to parents and among the reasons that was NOT ok is if underage kids were engaging in intimate activity.
-But what about pregnancy?--Not life threatening
-But what about STDs? Not life threatening
-But what about Aids/HIV? Not definite that it will be contracted, and it's not life threatening anymore.

So, at least in America all citizens have the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happyness" and laws cannot infringe upon those "inalienable rights"

Covid is a serious illness, but it is no more dangerous than HIV/Aids. Yes we need to do our part to contain the virus, but I don't need my government telling me how to live my life for disease that now has a 99% rate of survival.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:33 am
miami85 wrote:
In my early days of studying school psychology we learned about when it is ok to break confidentiality to parents and among the reasons that was NOT ok is if underage kids were engaging in intimate activity.
-But what about Aids/HIV? Not definite that it will be contracted, and it's not life threatening anymore.

So, at least in America all citizens have the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happyness" and laws cannot infringe upon those "inalienable rights"

Covid is a serious illness, but it is no more dangerous than HIV/Aids. Yes we need to do our part to contain the virus, but I don't need my government telling me how to live my life for disease that now has a 99% rate of survival.

Israel isn't America. We have different laws here.
You don't have to come here if you don't want to comply with those rules.

Re: comparison with HIV/AIDS: It's a heck of a lot easier to avoid getting HIV than covid if you are not vaccinated.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:43 am
Israel is Eretz Hakodesh
When the founding fathers set up the US under the constitution they recognized certain liberties that are granted by G-d, not by government. But they set up a system where those G-d given liberties would be protected.
Obviously, these apply to Eretz Yisrael.
Right now the erev rav are in running a government in Eretz Yisrael but iyH that will change very soon.

princessleah

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:39 am
miami85 wrote:

In the US there is no confidentiality in therapy for minors. Sometimes it is recommended to establish trust, but if a parent wants to know information, they have the right to it. So, not sure what you are talking about. Mandated reporting maybe?

https://www.apa.org/monitor/ma.....ality

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:40 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Israel is Eretz Hakodesh
When the founding fathers set up the US under the constitution they recognized certain liberties that are granted by G-d, not by government. But they set up a system where those G-d given liberties would be protected.
Obviously, these apply to Eretz Yisrael.
Right now the erev rav are in running a government in Eretz Yisrael but iyH that will change very soon.

How arrogant of you to assume that US laws apply in another sovereign country.

And I am still waiting for you to provide one piece of evidence to bolster your assertion that Israel is not adequately treating corona patients.

princessleah

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:42 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:

Nobody has been able to explain the conspiracy to me well. Can you do it?
Can you explain who is involved in this conspiracy? The US, The FDA, the makers of Remdesivir, all the doctors and nurses and health care workers in multiple countries? Multiple governments in the whole world, many of whom are at odds with one another, got together in the spirit of cooperation to suppress HCQ because Covid is so profitable? All the economies are booming because of the pandemic?

And who is leading this group? Buildingbund? The intelligentsia? Xenu? Who is the ringleader?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:58 am
DrMom wrote:
How arrogant of you to assume that US laws apply in another sovereign country.

And I am still waiting for you to provide one piece of evidence to bolster your assertion that Israel is not adequately treating corona patients.

It is not arrogant of me to to assume- actually to know that inalienable rights granted by G-d apply everywhere.
I think its arrogant of them to disregard G-Ds laws.

Once again, withholding approved medications that patients and doctors are entitled to use is mistreatment and criminal. Also lying to the public amd especially patients under care about FDA approval is criminal. These are just the facts if you want them.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:06 am
I think your assumption that Israel is treating people adequately is based on faith, it is not based on proof.
Question, if you believe doctors should follow a single directive and their right to use approved medication should be taken away, what is the benefit of one doctor over another?
Why not just go to the government health office directly and follow orders if that's how you want your health care to be.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:13 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I think your assumption that Israel is treating people adequately is based on faith, it is not based on proof.

Assumptions are never based on proof.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:18 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
It is not arrogant of me to to assume- actually to know that inalienable rights granted by G-d apply everywhere.

Once again, withholding approved medications that patients and doctors are entitled to use is mistreatment and criminal. Also lying to the public amd especially patients under care about FDA approval is criminal. These are just the facts if you want them.

I know in the states there is a whole balagan about some medication that has not been approved and some are clamoring for.

There is no such issue in Israel. I haven't heard any clamor for the hospitals to provide any medication that isn't approved here. It's a total non-issue. Again, don't import American controversies to Israel.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:38 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:

Chatterbox

Still waiting for you to provide any tiny bit of proof that Israel is doing this.

*Yawn*

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:42 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Question, if you believe doctors should follow a single directive and their right to use approved medication should be taken away, what is the benefit of one doctor over another?
Why not just go to the government health office directly and follow orders if that's how you want your health care to be.

Where did anyone in this thread say this?

Teomima

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:56 am
It doesn't bother me one bit. The reason the virus has run so rampant here is because people bring it into the country. If everyone who came in had quarantined properly, we'd never been in this bad of a situation. If they could be trusted to quarantine properly, there'd be no need to enforce it in this way. But people are careless and selfish and have proven than they can not be trusted. Personally I would have no issue whatsoever wearing an electronic tracking device. I'd be happy to prove that I quarantine properly when and as needed, because I care enough about other people than to act so recklessly and selfishly as to break quarantine.
Page 4 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics